Please advice: Should I upload old job evidence?

Malbec

Hi everyone, it'd be great to get any advice on this matter.

I lodged a 175 application in 2010 and uploaded every document the website requested to the best of my abilities.

However, after reading some messages here I reviewed the initial automated email of acknowledgement, and found a little issue with regard to the skills assessment evidence.

My initial skills assesment was done by Engineers Australia in 2007 under ASCO and in 2010 they re-issued a new letter with the new ANSZCO code and dated it as 2010. For the record, I've worked in my occupation since before my graduation.

The e-visa website explicitly asks to upload work references *only* from the previous 4 years (that would include from 2006-2010). But the email says "Please include all evidence of work experience you used to obtain this assessment". Which actually would include stuff from 2000-2007).

So, is the old work experience relevant to the CO's decision?

If I attach the old evidence will it add confusion or delay the processing of my application?

What do you guys think I should do?

I'm by no means an expert and hopefully someone better qualified will also reply but I would upload it as it appears that they've asked for it. Surely not uploading it would delay things too?

We've applied for the 176 visa and uploaded all of the skills assessment evidence and so far our CO has only asked for police checks and meds so I'm assuming us attaching the whole TRA evidence worked out ok !

Archived