Confused Regarding the agents

path2aus

Hi All,

I am almost ready to start my process and will need some advice on choosing the right agent. I have spoken to two reputable ones, Go Matilda and ASA. I also received a quote and both are almost the same (Go Matilda slightly expensive). I am unable to make up my mind on the same. I have done lots of research online and see only good reviews for both these agents but would like to get a suggestion from people who are already working with either of them to get a better idea before I make my decision.

Please help me out on this.

Thanks.

Guest Guest 47403
Hi All,

I am almost ready to start my process and will need some advice on choosing the right agent. I have spoken to two reputable ones, Go Matilda and ASA. I also received a quote and both are almost the same (Go Matilda slightly expensive). I am unable to make up my mind on the same. I have done lots of research online and see only good reviews for both these agents but would like to get a suggestion from people who are already working with either of them to get a better idea before I make my decision.

Thanks.

We're not using an agent but go matilda seem to have a good reputation on here.

Guest hrimmer3011
Hi All,

Thanks.

Hi we are using Go Matilda, I cannot praise them enoough, we only started this journey mid Jan this year, within 5 months we had a positive skills result, State Sponsorship Approved, lodged to Diac, got a case offcier and have had meds and pcc checks done, now just waiting for the Visa!! In all only taken 5 months from start to finish, they have been excellent, always answer e mails and phone calls, always get back to you regarding queries, even small silly ones!! Nothing is too much trouble for them, So I would highly recommend them, money well spent for a stressfree (ish) and very short visa process :biggrin:

Thanks for the response all. Anybody heard of ASA, Are they good? Also do we have to submit our original documents for the skills assessment? or are certified copies enough?

Hi,

I'm using ASA and have been for the past 2 years, no real issues, quick to respond to questions etc. I provided certified copies as you won't get your originals back

Thanks

Archived