Hvac building services

moirclan

Hello

Do you have any other building services positions available for 457 sponsorship? My husband is a UK chartered Senior Electrical Engineer and we are looking to move to Perth. We are starting to get our documents ready for a permanent visa but we were hoping to initially come across on a 457 as the permanent visa can take quite a while.

Thanks

Jacqui

Hello

Do you have any other building services positions available for 457 sponsorship? My husband is a UK chartered Senior Electrical Engineer and we are looking to move to Perth. We are starting to get our documents ready for a permanent visa but we were hoping to initially come across on a 457 as the permanent visa can take quite a while.

Thanks

Jacqui

My husbands sister company is O'Donnell Griffen which is a large AElectrical Company and they are looking for Electrical Engineers especially in Rail Signalling maybe if yiu send his CV for him to lookk at /

rgds

heyllene

Guest mdeejacks
Hvac project mamager with hospital project managment experience wanted $ 150,000 package ,

are you intrested in comming to perth ? 457 sponsership available to the right applicant

if intrested pm me

Hello Moirclan,

I am a lead maintenance technician in the UK and I am months away from gaining a resident visa in Austarlia. I am looking to move to Perth. Would it be worth me sending over a CV for you to look at?

Thanks

Jack

Guest michelledenham

Hi,

Hubby has a degree in Electronics. 15 yrs experience as a senior maintenance engineer for Fords. Maintenance Management experience within a production company. And has experience with air-con, osmosis and now trains. Is HVAC trained too.... Oh and we have PR visa already and Hubby can be there in 4 weeks. Worth me sending CV???

Hello Moirclan,

I am a lead maintenance technician in the UK and I am months away from gaining a resident visa in Austarlia. I am looking to move to Perth. Would it be worth me sending over a CV for you to look at?

Thanks

Jack

for this particular job you would need pm experience and be able todo design changes etc ,

Hi,

Hubby has a degree in Electronics. 15 yrs experience as a senior maintenance engineer for Fords. Maintenance Management experience within a production company. And has experience with air-con, osmosis and now trains. Is HVAC trained too.... Oh and we have PR visa already and Hubby can be there in 4 weeks. Worth me sending CV???

you can send your resume through and hubby can send it on to their sister comapny for you , for the job advertised you would need a strong recent back ground in mech hvac and pm experience

Guest GRobbo

Do you know if your company require any Sheetmetal work / Ventilation Engineers?

Currently own a Company in UK but trying to move to Oz. (457 Visa)

Design through manufacture to installation.

If of interest please contact and I will forward CV.

GR

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lisa simpson

Hello my husband is a Mechanical Project Manager based in the UK, we are looking to move to Australia on a 457 visa, please contact me and I will send a CV over.

Thanks Lisa

Just new on poms in oz. We are currently back in the UK, but are permanent residents of Oz. My husband is a Project Manager/Chartered Surveyor. He's experienced in PM roles on hospitals, incl new build of new wards, etc, and refurbishment of existing ones. He's got 16+ yrs exp, and most recent roles have been Commercial Manager, and also Director of his own consultancy. He's available to start ASAP. Get in touch if you know of any other roles which would also be suitable. Cheers!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Goons98

Hi,

Just recently received my Permanent Residence Visa for Oz. Looking to arrive early nov to Perth. Just finishing off a 4.5M Building Services project at Bromely Hospital and an Academy in Croydon UK. Currently working as a Mechanical Contract manager.

Hello just seen your post HVAC PM.

I was just wondering would you be looking for hvac plumbers. I have 30 years experiance in the installation sector on commercial buildings including schools hostipals ect. currently living in ireland seeking a 457 sponsor ship for perth would you be interested in looking at my cv.

thanks

Guest Rubyloos
Hvac project mamager with hospital project managment experience wanted $ 150,000 package ,

are you intrested in comming to perth ? 457 sponsership available to the right applicant

if intrested pm me

Hi I've been in the building buisness for 23 years, I am experienced in all building work. I have a family with two children, we also have lots of friends that have moved to Perth . We have been looking at visas and jobs. We have just sold our house and we are eager to get out to oz .

• 2 months later...

Archived