NewYear in Perth 2011

walker2012

i went south last year and went to the fire works at mandurah , you could try joondalup resort they have a big new year thing going on contact them and see what the cost is , they are also bound to have some thing going on at the boat at the marina in mindarie , failing that you could book a meal in one of the restruants in hillarys marina ,

If you do happen to go to Mindarie, don't park on the carpark near to the Boat as getting off the carpark when its finished is terrible. When we went there it took us nearly 2 hrs to get out. Good firework display though. Also Hillary's do a good one, but again park a little way away. Just a tip.

Good luck, hope you enjoy.

If you do happen to go to Mindarie, don't park on the carpark near to the Boat as getting off the carpark when its finished is terrible. When we went there it took us nearly 2 hrs to get out. Good firework display though. Also Hillary's do a good one, but again park a little way away. Just a tip.

Good luck, hope you enjoy.

I did the trots at Gloucester Park several years ago - and I still consider it my best new years ever.

Archived