Looking for female friends in the Brisbane area.

Guest Kazita

Guest Kazita

Hi, my name is Karen, a young 47 year old, separated and currently live in Calamvale, south of the CBD Brisbane. I came to Brisbane a little over 2 years ago from Scotland. Since my separation I have been a bit of a hermit, but have been trying to change this through latin dance classes and trying to maintain links with my local gym! I am looking to meet new friends for a coffee or a lovely glass of wine. Let me know if your interested in meeting up some time. Karen

Guest dolphindiva
Hi, my name is Karen, a young 47 year old, separated and currently live in Calamvale, south of the CBD Brisbane. I came to Brisbane a little over 2 years ago from Scotland. Since my separation I have been a bit of a hermit, but have been trying to change this through latin dance classes and trying to maintain links with my local gym! I am looking to meet new friends for a coffee or a lovely glass of wine. Let me know if your interested in meeting up some time. Karen

Hi Karen sorry to hear things have been a bit lonely for you. Not sure if you're interested in group type meet ups but this saturday there is a meet up at wellington point for ex pats-let me know if you'd like any details. We also have the odd ladies night out in the city-not sure when the next one will be yet. Send me a pm if you're interested in either of these. I have children so am not often childfree but would be happy to meet up for a coffee if one of those days comes along

Guest Kazita

Hello Dolphindiva, thank you for your post. I would love to come along to a group meet-up, can you give me the details please? It would be good to put a face to the name and link in with other ex-pats. Much appreciated. Kazita.

Guest dolphindiva

Hi that's great. It's at the park at wellington point which is on main road. Drive all the way to the bottom of main road and the park is by the water down there. It's sometimes busy with parking around there but once you get parked up we'll be near the play equipment on the left hand side. Some people bring barbie food to do on the shared barbies there and others just bring picnic stuff-there's also a good fish and chip shop next to the park. People meet from 11 onwards for a few hours the last people leaving around 4. Let me know if you'd like my mobile number in case you can't find us and I'll pm you if not hopefully see you Saturday

Guest Kazita

Hi, sounds good. What time do you tend to go along at, I think I would prefer to link initially with you, I can be a bit shy to begin with until I get to know people. How does it work putting contact details on here?

If you are on facebook then have a search for 'Brisbannittes'. All the details of this weekend's meet up and future meet ups are on there. The group is quite varied with a good mix of people. Come along and say Hi, we would love to meet you.

And thank you Dolphin Diva for spreading the word, its much appreciated.

Sharon

x

Guest Kazita

Hi, Thanks for the info, I will check it out. I am looking to come along on Saturday so hopefully I will get the chance to say "Hi".

Karen x

Hi

My name is linda and I live near Jimboomba. If you fancy meeting one mornig for coffee in Browns Plains let me know. I moved here 2 years ago and recently got married but my children are grown up and left the nest so to speak. I do work part time but usually tuesdays I am off. Just let me know???

Guest sillyme

Hi

Could you try and pm me please, as I can't! Fancy a coffee and a chat in Browns Plains, I'm off next week.

Guest Kazita
Hi

My name is linda and I live near Jimboomba. If you fancy meeting one mornig for coffee in Browns Plains let me know. I moved here 2 years ago and recently got married but my children are grown up and left the nest so to speak. I do work part time but usually tuesdays I am off. Just let me know???

Hi Linda, its lovely to hear from you, my name is Karen. My daughters are older too (18 and 25) and are leading their own lives. It would be great to catch-up with you sometime. I work Monday to Friday and don't live too far away from Browns Plains. My contact number is 0401766689 if you want to arrange to catch up sometime.

Guest Kazita
Hi

Could you try and pm me please, as I can't! Fancy a coffee and a chat in Browns Plains, I'm off next week.

Hi, sorry not sure what pm means...but happy to meet-up with you at some point. A week off work...bliss, unfortunately I am working Monday to Friday. Could meet up after work if you are free? K

Hello Dolphindiva, thank you for your post. I would love to come along to a group meet-up, can you give me the details please? It would be good to put a face to the name and link in with other ex-pats. Much appreciated. Kazita.

Hi if fancy coming to the meet up on saturday at wellington point my hubby and i will be there from 10ish as will be putting up gazebo hubby will be wearing his red liverpool tshirt with his name on the back look forward to meeting you have you also checked out the brisbannittes on face book

Guest Kazita

Hi, I will probably come along around 11ish, but excited to be meeting up with new people. I will lookout for the gazebo and the Liverpool top. Thanks for your message. Look forward to meeting you. Karen

Hi, I will probably come along around 11ish, but excited to be meeting up with new people. I will lookout for the gazebo and the Liverpool top. Thanks for your message. Look forward to meeting you. Karen

great to meet you yesterday hope it wasnt to over whelming x hope to see you again soon x

Guest Kazita

Thanks Sue it was lovely to meet you too. I had a lovely day with evryone very welcoming, so here's to the next group gathering :)

Archived