475 Visa sponsor's Requirements

samk6

Hi Dear All,

I have applied 475 visa (Regional Sponsor). My cousin who lives in Australia sponsors me.

In that case, I want to know that What are the requirements that my cousin need to fulfill.

1.What are the documents that he need to submit?.

2.Does CO Contact him to verify the information?.

3.Does My cousin need to reserve some founds for me?

Your reply will be really appreciated....:cute:

Thanking a lot

Samk6

As far as i now a family member including cousins can not sponsor you on a 457

However an employer would have to employ more then 10 people, pay you over $45 500 They also have to pay for your flight home should you become unemployed.

There is also a requirement to supply DIAC with a running assessment type of thing, as a when they require it.

As far as i now a family member including cousins can not sponsor you on a 457

However an employer would have to employ more then 10 people, pay you over $45 500 They also have to pay for your flight home should you become unemployed.

There is also a requirement to supply DIAC with a running assessment type of thing, as a when they require it.

Thanx for your reply jjgibbs. i have applied for 475 visa not 457. According to Condition of 475 visa, First cousin can sponsor. Am i correct?:confused:

Guest Unha99Y
Thanx for your reply jjgibbs. i have applied for 475 visa not 457. According to Condition of 475 visa, First cousin can sponsor. Am i correct?:confused:

First cousin is fine

Archived