Planning to move to Australia

Guest sofamermaid

Guest sofamermaid

Hi there, I'm a 27 year old student nurse and I'm planning to move to Australia with my man and our son when I'm qualified. We're doing as much research as we possibly can in the mean time in order to make a smooth transition :)

Hi there, I'm a 27 year old student nurse and I'm planning to move to Australia with my man and our son when I'm qualified. We're doing as much research as we possibly can in the mean time in order to make a smooth transition :)

Hi and Welcome to PIO:smile:..hope you find lots of good info here and friendly advice..all the best for your plans to move over!

We wanted Perth but they changed the experience from 2 yrs to 7yrs so had to change states. Looking forward to Adelaide though :biggrin: Good luck Sofamermaid with your studies and move.

Lisa

hi just wondered now that you got your visa, is there any stipulation on the time frame you have to get to SA and start work ????

Guest sofamermaid

Hey thanks for the welcome. No I've not got a Visa or anything yet, this is a long-term plan for us, we will not be moving for a couple of years yet, but in order to pull it off we are starting the research phase immediately so that things will go more smoothly when it is time. We would like to move to the Melbourne area, but I guess it all depends on where I can get a job! My husband is a mechanic so he'll be looking for work too of course :D

• 3 years later...