Skilled Migration Coordinator NE Victoria

Nicky

NE Victoria now has a skilled migration coordinator, she is covering a huge area including Mansfield Shire, Alpine Shire, Benalla, Wangaratta and Indigo Shire, and is a point of contact for those coming to regional Victoria and needing help with finding their feet. She is very commited to helping people settle in the area and to increasing the cultural diversity of NE Victoria which can only be a good thing.

So if any of you are thinking of moving to any of her areas then please contact her on w.mitchell@wangaratta.vic.gov.au . She will send you a welcome pack depending on where you are looking at settling ( I have just got mine hee hee feel a bit of a fraud as I have been here for 6 months already but it has some freebies in apparently. Unfortunately they don't seem to be for free bottles of wine or a free meal at the local vineyards ).

She is also very active in helping people secure work here which might be of interest to some, along with help with housing and making local contacts.

Anyway if anyone needs any further info then either e-mail her dierctly or send me a PM.

Nicky

Archived