Wow she is in

I have just heard today that my car has been allowed in. She has not needed to be steam cleaned and it was not as bad as I had heard at all. True she is a 30 year old classic car which I cleaned up before she left the UK, but she has got in. I had to explain why the diff looked new and say that there was no paperwork. As I had reconditioned it myself and that the few bits in the car were obtained without receipts, but that was it. All I have to do now is sort out the flat bed to bring her to her new home and then the work can start on shipping parts from the UK.

So happy she is back with me.

I have just heard today that my car has been allowed in. She has not needed to be steam cleaned and it was not as bad as I had heard at all. True she is a 30 year old classic car which I cleaned up before she left the UK, but she has got in. I had to explain why the diff looked new and say that there was no paperwork. As I had reconditioned it myself and that the few bits in the car were obtained without receipts, but that was it. All I have to do now is sort out the flat bed to bring her to her new home and then the work can start on shipping parts from the UK.

So happy she is back with me.

what is she?

Guest famousfive

Was it a spouse visa she got in the end?............sorry,could not resist :).Glad she landed safe and sound with no delays.

Lol due to the fact that she is a 30 year old British Layland car (my TR7), I think her name could be rusty, but nope she has not got a name. You would of thought that after five years I would of given my car a name, but no she is still nameless.

Well in saying that when things do not go the way I want on here, I call her a few name, but best not say on here lol

Was it a spouse visa she got in the end?............sorry,could not resist :).Glad she landed safe and sound with no delays.

Lol it should be as I feel like we are married, I keep on putting money in, in the hope that one day she will give me what I want, a nice brakedown free drive :wink:

Archived