where to go, help needed

Guest the3bux

Guest the3bux

hi guys i know its the same question but here goes - myself, wife and 9 year old son are heading over aug/sept after what seems an eternity of waiting for our visas (175) to be processed

we had a long holiday there in may/june 2007 and stayed in rockingham(liked it) mandurah(loved) bunbury (loved again) what are these areas like now, we also liked secret harbour and have heard from this site that comet bay school is a decent primary school, we are open to suggestions from you guys already there if you can advise on places to stay,

our son also plays at a decent level of football (soccer! ) in hull ( yeah i know decent and hull in the same sentence! :goofy:) and so we would like to get him in to a club/ team to carry this on any help regarding this?

hope you can help and i look forward to having each and every one of you greet us at the airport when we arrive just to make us feel at home:wink:

thanks dadgeroo

• 2 weeks later...

I was a bit further up on my reccie to Perth. My aunt lives near the city in Queens Park so we are landing near her. Handy to borrow things!

All I know is that everybody loves Rockingham, safety bay etc areas. Good cheap property as its further away from the city so not as many job prospects. I do know that a lot of poms head there so if you don't mind that, you should be fine. My nephew loved safety bay and secret harbour but don't know on schools.

Good luck! x

Guest the3bux

cheers to you both for the replies, funnily enough mizzmp we are now looking at safety bay for short term rental cause it is a bit cheaper and possibly head towards secret harbour once we are more established, but there is too many too chose from especially from over here relying on estate agents! and good luck to you paulswin see you over there soon

Archived