House/rental needed, Perth...

traceypie

Hi There,

We are looking for a house to rent from 2/8/11 until 20/8/11, to validate our visas, have a holiday and look round different areas of Perth.

North or South we dont mind as long as its not to far away from Perth, half an hour or so.

This will be our first visit to Australia. There will be 6 of us all together, 2 adults and 4 kids.

Thanks

Tracey :cute:

Have a look at www.perthpoms.com there are a few rentals on there at the moment , maybe worth you sending them a pm !

Its the sister site to this one .

This is a really good site, Thanks Jackboots :biggrin:

Ive sent lots of email enquiries and stuff, so hopefully we will find somewhere, then we can get excited!

We saw one at Bentley and it looks lovely. Whats Bentley like?

Morning! The sites you guys have given me, Ive had some emails back saying the houses are available, fully furnished with pools etc.. with good prices around $500..

We are in the process of booking and so wondering what these areas are like;

Mullaloo,

Quinns rocks,

Thanks

Guest Mikki
Morning! The sites you guys have given me, Ive had some emails back saying the houses are available, fully furnished with pools etc.. with good prices around $500..

We are in the process of booking and so wondering what these areas are like;

Mullaloo,

Quinns rocks,

Thanks

Mullaloo is a great area, the rents there tho are a bit higher than Quinns Rocks but this is a lnice area as well.

Guest Mikki
Hey We have booked a lovely place in Mullaloo for our 3 weeks stay! Kids are so excited because they have a pool! We cant wait to see what Perths like ( how exciting).

Thanks to all those who helped us

Great news

Hi Tracey

If you're looking for Clarkson or Mindarie, we may be able to help, look at Park View, Mia Casa, Mystique Retreat or Mindarie Sea Cottage http://www.ozhouserental.com/houses.htm'>http://www.ozhouserental.com/houses.htm

Tracey

http://www.ozhouserental.com

oops just read page 2 - glad you've managed to secure somewhere, have a great time in Peth:biggrin:

Hey Basic web, thanks for the link :)

If we like it in Perth we will be needing somewhere to rent next year, until we buy. Would the links above that you sent me be the places to look for long term rentals? Its good to plan ahead I feel :D

Thanks

Hi Tracey

If you're looking for Clarkson or Mindarie, we may be able to help, look at Park View, Mia Casa, Mystique Retreat or Mindarie Sea Cottage http://www.ozhouserental.com/houses.htm

Tracey

www.ozhouserental.com

oops just read page 2 - glad you've managed to secure somewhere, have a great time in Peth:biggrin:

OOOOooooo Ive just had a look at park view and the others and there Lovely :jiggy:

Ive looked on internet on the areas too and I like, now Im getting a bit to giddy, lol

Hey Basic web, thanks for the link :)

If we like it in Perth we will be needing somewhere to rent next year, until we buy. Would the links above that you sent me be the places to look for long term rentals? Its good to plan ahead I feel :D

Thanks

They are furnished so would normally be short term, but we do have some tenants that stay long term. The reason they are short term is because they are a bit more expensive furnished than unfurnished. They are ideal for the initial 3 months giving you time to look around and find your ideal area and longer term unfurnished rental.

Keep in touch and let me know when you are coming over permanently and we would love to help you.:biggrin:

Tracey

Hey We have booked a lovely place in Mullaloo for our 3 weeks stay! Kids are so excited because they have a pool! We cant wait to see what Perths like ( how exciting).

Thanks to all those who helped us

Hi Tracey

Can you advise how much per week this is costing you. I have been searching as well and i m finding them so expensive. I am just looking for somewhere NOR for around 500 per week for a month and I am finding it so so difficult. Any advice greatly appreciated:biggrin:

Hi Tracey

Can you advise how much per week this is costing you. I have been searching as well and i m finding them so expensive. I am just looking for somewhere NOR for around 500 per week for a month and I am finding it so so difficult. Any advice greatly appreciated:biggrin:

We looked on www.holidaylettings.co.uk and they are good.

When you send them an email about a property that you like, and ask them for a price for a few weeks, or in your case a month! they seem to do it a bit cheaper because your staying a bit longer. We booked a 4 bed, furnished with an outdoor pool, a few bathrooms, really modern, close to beach etc... Electiric included, the cost was around £1150 for 19 days! I dont think thats a bad price at all :biggrin:

Im not sure about where places are in regards to North and South etc.. Im not sure about Mullaloo, but ive heard its nice.. Im the kinda person who will like anywhere and get on with it! because it all looks lovely.. and its massive so I can have a good nosey round :)

Archived