External Auditors - 457 Visa Offered

• 457 Visa sponsorship available
  • Strong Team Culture
  • $90 to $115K

This second Tier firm prides itself on the focus they have on the team environment and professional development. Combining this with the impressive client base will offer you, a great environment to work in, challenging assignments, a clear career path to partnership and the opportunity to lead and mentor junior staff.

The organisation is one of Australia's leading firms. They have an impressive client base and seek a professional with drive and determination. Their reputation for the work they are doing on the organisations culture is impressive. They have an enviable track record for diversity and a clear focus on bringing teams together. They haven't always had such a reputation but over the last 2 years the effort the partnership has put in has made them a leader in team development.

The Position is for someone with a proven track record that displays both leadership skills and a mix of both Internal and external audit experience. As the firm continues to grow the internal audit side of the business a track record of this and client development within this area would be a great advantage. You will of course have gained your CA, ideally in a top tier or second tier organisation and have strong academic credentials.

The company is already an approved 457 Visa Sponsor, 457 Visa Sponsorship (Australian work visa) may be available for a super candidate. If 457 visa sponsorship is required you must meet the 457 visa eligibility.

Please PM for further info

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have recently qualified CA from Pakistan, and am planning to apply for Australian immigration (visa 175). I have remained associated with Ernst & Young (Pakistan) as an external auditor since 1999 until 2003 and thereafter working as an internal auditor in various reputable financial institutions (Pakistan). My entire career involves local as well as international audits. I would like to be made aware of any further eligibility requirements to be considered suitable for this position with your company.

saad.basheer@hotmail.com

Archived