Airpets or Pet Air Uk - stuck in the details

Guest Merlinphoenix

Guest Merlinphoenix

Dear All, I am working through a to do list for emigrating to Sydney in August. The hardest decision is which company takes my two cats get out there. The forum has been really useful and I have narrowed it down to the above transport carriers. Did Pet air send out the wooden crate beforehand as they say they will? (Airpets dont do this) Was the boarding cattery ok in Windsor which pet air use? - no photos.. Is newspaper better (Airpets) or absorbent vet bed (pet air) in the crate as am worried if they have newspaper it will be wet & might clog up the water bowl but they can hide their business. Both have good reviews on this forum but does anyone have any experiences of either that would help make my decision easier? I just need to make a decision..

Many thanks for any replies.. Merlinphoenix

Dear All, I am working through a to do list for emigrating to Sydney in August. The hardest decision is which company takes my two cats get out there. The forum has been really useful and I have narrowed it down to the above transport carriers. Did Pet air send out the wooden crate beforehand as they say they will? (Airpets dont do this) Was the boarding cattery ok in Windsor which pet air use? - no photos.. Is newspaper better (Airpets) or absorbent vet bed (pet air) in the crate as am worried if they have newspaper it will be wet & might clog up the water bowl but they can hide their business. Both have good reviews on this forum but does anyone have any experiences of either that would help make my decision easier? I just need to make a decision..

Many thanks for any replies.. Merlinphoenix

Hi we used petair uk, and found them excellent in all areas of transportation, we didn't have cats but two mad dogs, Petair were local to us, so we never had the crates sent to us, our boys were taken to them in the morning ready for their evening flight, so that they could get use to their crates, No paper was used, only nice absorbent soft dog rugs, so i am asuming they will use the same for cats!

Really hope someone comes along who has cat experience with petair for uk,

All the very best Dawn x

Archived