175 visa granted woo hooo

Guest violetsummer

Guest violetsummer

:biggrin:Woo hoo got visa grant cant believe it finally after 2 years of stress good things come to those who wait.:biggrin:

:biggrin:Woo hoo got visa grant cant believe it finally after 2 years of stress good things come to those who wait.:biggrin:

Oh that's a great news for u. Congratulations. Enjoy your time and Good luck for the future.

But I am afraid I can not agree with you that "Good things come to those who wait". I am waiting for last 4 years. No signs of any news.

Hi violetsummer,

We are just about to apply for our 175 visa but before we do I want to make sure we have all the thinsg ticked off the list. My boyfriend has passed Vetasses, he is just about to sit the English (IELTS) test and his job (plumber) is on the SOL. We have to get our application in before July 1st when the rules change. Is that all we need? Although it seems to have taken ages to get to this point it all seems a bit too simple that all we need is vetasses, IELTS and a job on the SOL. Please could you tell me if we have all the right things. I don't think we need a medical yet. Is that correct? Thanks.

Archived