From Bridging A to 457

Merxi

Is there anybody who knows answer?

If you want an answer you will have to be more specific as your post does not provide enough information to even begin to understand your current situation.

Why are you on a bridging visa? How long have you been on a bridging visa? What have you applied for? What sort of sponsorship are you referring to? Business? Family? Temporary? Permanent?

This is potentially a complex issue.

If you want an answer you will have to be more specific as your post does not provide enough information to even begin to understand your current situation.

Why are you on a bridging visa? How long have you been on a bridging visa? What have you applied for? What sort of sponsorship are you referring to? Business? Family? Temporary? Permanent?

This is potentially a complex issue.

My boyfriend apply for 485 visa (graduation skills) and I'm dependent on his visa. I got Bridging A visa. Now I got offer for 457 Temporary Business (Long Stay) visa, my nomination is approved but I'm not sure how is it with application. Do I have to be overseas at the time of lodgement and approval or only approval? Please let me know if you still need more information.

My boyfriend apply for 485 visa (graduation skills) and I'm dependent on his visa. I got Bridging A visa. Now I got offer for 457 Temporary Business (Long Stay) visa, my nomination is approved but I'm not sure how is it with application. Do I have to be overseas at the time of lodgement and approval or only approval? Please let me know if you still need more information.

This is not a straight forward matter as a number of variables will affect the answer, which will also depend on when you last held a substantive visa.

I would suggest you seek professional advice to assess the specific details of your case.

This is not a straight forward matter as a number of variables will affect the answer, which will also depend on when you last held a substantive visa.

I would suggest you seek professional advice to assess the specific details of your case.

The reason why I posted on this website was because I got 2 different answers from 2 different professionals. How I can know who is right? :confused: I'm 3 months on bridging A.

The reason why I posted on this website was because I got 2 different answers from 2 different professionals. How I can know who is right? :confused: I'm 3 months on bridging A.

This is unfortunate but reinforces my advice that this is not a simple question.

Your specific case needs to be researched carefully to determine the answer.

From the little information you have provided, I believe that you will only be able to make an onshore 457 application if you are able to meet specific requirements called “Schedule 3”.

Archived