SIDS and Kids

The Yuills

Guest Guest31881

No apologies about this..

Just giving this thread a bump up, Close to the deadline and close to the target..... lets see if we can get it up to the $1000..

Well with lots of help from members from this site we have now reached and gone past the target set!!! So happy that so many of you have honoured Jake's memory for such a worthy cause.

Thank you thank you thank you.

Sue xxxxxxxx

Well big hugs to you all....We ahve raised nealy $1150 on Jakes donation page. Considering when I started this I had a target of $500...we are not doing bad!!!

If you can could you follw this link:

http://www.rednoseme.com/

It is free and all you need to do is put a red nose on a photo and post to their gallery and Reanault will donate $1 for every picture up to 15000 out on the gallery...so that would be $15000 just for posting a photo and it costs you nothing.

and here you go my little Jake with his.

http://www.rednoseme.com/#/view/4dfabd75d333f

Sue xxxxx

Guest siamsusie

Thank you so much for the updates Sue, I am so thrilled!

Jake's memory lives on and what a deserving cause!

love Susie xx

:hug::hug:

Hi All,

I am very pleased to announce that after a very busy week of fundraising at the Secret Harbour Shopping centre, Comet Bay Primary School in Secret Harbour and Jake's online Donation page I am estatic to say just over $5000 has been raised for SIDS and Kids.

Thank you all of you that helped up to reach this amount..........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to you all

The Yuills and Baby Jake xxxxxx

It is a fabulous cause - my daughter is head of the Social Justice committee at school and she organised a fundraiser at school for this cause. I am not sure how much they raised yet - it was done during the last couple of weeks of this term, but I know that it was well supported.

It's great to read your updates Sue. Inspiring that something so negative in your life has been turned into something so positive as well.

Love

Rudi

x

Archived