ENS - Quick Question re references

Roberts13

Hi

For employer sponsored visa 856 is it necessary to provide a reference from the employer sponsoring you with your application? The employer has been the only one here in australia that hubby worked for.

We have the contract to include with the application as it requests but wondered if the current employer who hubby has worked for since we arrived on a 457 2.5 years ago needs to supply a work reference for us to include with the evidence of qualifications and references?

Thanks in advance

Hi

For employer sponsored visa 856 is it necessary to provide a reference from the employer sponsoring you with your application? The employer has been the only one here in australia that hubby worked for.

We have the contract to include with the application as it requests but wondered if the current employer who hubby has worked for since we arrived on a 457 2.5 years ago needs to supply a work reference for us to include with the evidence of qualifications and references?

Thanks in advance

Hi

I used my current employer as a reference. I was sponsored by NSW health - application currently being processed.

Graham

Hi

I used my current employer as a reference. I was sponsored by NSW health - application currently being processed.

Graham

Thank you

His employer doesn't think.it's necessary as we have the contract to include for the new sponsorship however I'd rather be safe and have the reference

Archived