Form 80

Proview220

Hey up Form 80, i will be asking questions about this now, here is the first, Does this form have to be filled one for each member of my family age over 16, or just me fill one form for the full family??

cheers

Hi there,

We filled 1X form 80 per person aged over 16. Also did a form 1221 just for the main visa applicant.

We were advised by others to send both of these forms (80 & 1221), as it was probable that we might be asked for them at a later date anyway and that would hold things up. Also to send certified copies of everything and anything that may be relevant.

We sent everything we had and the visa was processed within 2 days of payment being taken :biggrin:

Best of Luck

Liz

Guest Burchos

Hi

I keep reading about Form 80. We have a CO and have not been asked to send in Form 80. What is this for and does every applicant need to complete one or is it only certain applicants?

We have only been asked to do meds and police checks.

Thanks

Form 80 is for : Personal particulars for Character Assessment

This form is to be completed in English by applicants for visas for Australia who are 16 years of age or over, as requested by the office processing the application. All questions must be completed.

This form asks you information dating back 10 years.

Where you lived in past 10 years (all address's)

Education details (all education since High school)

Where you have worked for the last 10 Years (all Jobs + dates)

Where you have been on holiday in the past 10 years + dates + each country visited

When have you visited Australia (Dates of each Visit)

Parent details

Sibling details

ETC ETC

The form is very in depth and every question has to be completed. It took myself and my OH about 5 and half hours over two nights to fill out this form! I wrote down everything as I went down the route of giving loads of info rather than too little and having to do it again.

I was pretty glad once it was over!

Good luck

Mandy x

Guest Burchos
does everyone need to complete the form, or only if asked by the Case Officer?

I have just been messaging someone else who has now got a visa grant. They were never asked to complete form 80, just police checks and medicals. I am hoping we won't have to complete it either, just the PC and meds that we have been asked for.

Archived