14 & moving to perth, would like to make new friends

Guest dazzandkim

Guest dazzandkim

hello, my name is daryl, im 14 & from dunstable in england.

We have received our visa today and our planning to move to perth suburbs i.e joondalup, kinnross, quinns rock area. Is there anybody already living in perth area or planning to move like me ??? would like to chat :smile:

ps. my mum would also like to make new friends

Hi Daryl,

Exciting times for you and your family with the visa. Hope you and your mum get some replies and are able to make friends.

One of the things we did for our daughter was contact the school she was going to be attending and the principle got her a pen pal - it was great for her whilst making the move to be able to chat to people she was going to be meeting, finding out about school life etc.

Good luck with the move - I don't live in the northern suburbs but i'm sure you'll love Perth

Guest dazzandkim

thank you for answering, we are not sure where we're moving yet & not sure what school, but i will bare that idea in mind for when we know more :)

• 1 month later...
Guest s17myy1

Hi Daryl, my name is Lauren (Loz) we are in the late stages of our visa and are looking to move Joondanlup would love to chat if you have the time as I'm nervous about making the move so someone to share it with would be good I'm 14 and moving from Wolverhampton in the West Midlands

Hi Daryl

We live in the area of Mullaloo not far from Joondalup or Ocean Reef. I have a son who is 14 and attends Ocean Reef high school.

We too have only been here for 6 weeks but he loves his new school and plays for Joondalup footy team!

If i can help by answering any questions i will

speak soon sharon

Archived