Anybody couldnt check online the visa progress ?

rebejes3

Guest sjh3091

It happens all the time Haha. Im facing the same probelm last wk several times and it's also not available for me now. It will be okay soon. just try later :D

me too...... I couldn't check it....

It happens all the time Haha. Im facing the same probelm last wk several times and it's also not available for me now. It will be okay soon. just try later :D

oh thats funny i jus got a bit excited as some one update my status.. :smile:

hmmmm just waiting for that Golden day... Thanks mates n Good luck with your application :hug:

Guest annavyas
Hey all

I have been trying for the past half and hr to check the online status, but it says

This service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Any one else facing the same msg?

YA, SAME HERE, i have tried a few times and same msg. Error please try again later.

Guest annavyas

hi all,

HAVE A GR8 NEWS ! WE GOT OUR VISA GRANT YESTERDAY 28/03/2011. AS OFF MY PREVIOUS QUOTE I COUNDNT CHECK MY STATUS ONLINE THROUGHOUT AFTERNOON! AND I KNEW SOMETHING HAS BEEN UPDATED ! I ASKED HUBBY TO CHECK THE STATUS AGAIN IN THE EVENING AT AROUND 7.30 PM AND WE WERE JUST SHOCKED! WE READ APPLICATION APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN CALLED OUR LAWYER THIS MORNING !!!

hi all,

HAVE A GR8 NEWS ! WE GOT OUR VISA GRANT YESTERDAY 28/03/2011. AS OFF MY PREVIOUS QUOTE I COUNDNT CHECK MY STATUS ONLINE THROUGHOUT AFTERNOON! AND I KNEW SOMETHING HAS BEEN UPDATED ! I ASKED HUBBY TO CHECK THE STATUS AGAIN IN THE EVENING AT AROUND 7.30 PM AND WE WERE JUST SHOCKED! WE READ APPLICATION APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN CALLED OUR LAWYER THIS MORNING !!!

Huge Congratulations!! so pleased for you!!

Could you please share your timeline??

Thanks

Guest kevsdream

I am not able to access. Does it really mean something or is it just that the system crashed? :confused:

Guest annavyas

sure !!

applied 17/09/2008 VB-885 Computing professional (RECENT GRADUATE) cat - 4

Reassessment applied on 12/01/2011, got positive assessment(BUSINESS ANALYST) on 23/02/2011, got cat changed cat 4 to cat 3 march 23,2011, visa grant on 28/03/2011

no notification about co allocation!

Archived