Great Attraction and Meal discounts

rachuk1

When I arrived in Australia May 2010, I was told about the ‘Entertainment Book’ which has lots of discounts on Meals and attractions. I have had my book almost a year and I have saved so much money on meals and days out with the kids at the zoo etc.

As I couldn’t find anyone I knew to purchase through this year, I decided to arrange it myself! The best part is that my kid’s school benefits from the sale as they receive $13 for every $65 book sold. I do not make any profit as it all goes to the school J

Please click on the link below if you would like to purchase one or simply have a look at the discounts available. It’s even better value if, like me, you have family visiting from the UK and want to go on days out.

www.entertainmentbook.com.au/orderbooks/186850

Guest siamsusie
When I arrived in Australia May 2010, I was told about the ‘Entertainment Book’ which has lots of discounts on Meals and attractions. I have had my book almost a year and I have saved so much money on meals and days out with the kids at the zoo etc.

As I couldn’t find anyone I knew to purchase through this year, I decided to arrange it myself! The best part is that my kid’s school benefits from the sale as they receive $13 for every $65 book sold. I do not make any profit as it all goes to the school J

Please click on the link below if you would like to purchase one or simply have a look at the discounts available. It’s even better value if, like me, you have family visiting from the UK and want to go on days out.

www.entertainmentbook.com.au/orderbooks/186850

My girlfriend's children in Launceston sold us one, I think we saved the price of the book in 2 restaurants. Days out etc

They are pretty good because they update on the net constantly. Yes a great idea!

Susie x

• 2 weeks later...

Archived