gr8leo87

Assalamu Aliakum.

VISA GRANTED :ssign19:

Dear Forum Family,

By the grace of Almighty Allah i have received Visa Grant Letter just right now. i would like to say thank you all for helping out and supporting and praying for each other.

Visa Type: 175

Applied: 10-4-2012

CO Assigned: 26-8-2012

Team: 2

Frontload all documents including form80

Team 13 requested additional info: 12-17-2013

Medical/PCC requested: 08-1-2014

PCC uploaded: 12-1-2014

Medical Done: 17-1-2014

Medical received: 20-1-2014

Medical Finalized: 4-2-2014

Visa Granted: 6-2-2014

Initial Entry Date: 17-1-2015

Planning to land in Sydney in the month of March 2014

I would like to thank all the forum members for their continuous support.

I pray all the other forum members who haven't received their grants yet, that their grant is on their way and Inshaa Allah they will receive it very soon.

Congratulations and all the best for future.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Assalamu Aliakum.

Dear Forum Family,

By the grace of Almighty Allah i have received Visa Grant Letter just right now. i would like to say thank you all for helping out and supporting and praying for each other.

I pray all the other forum members who haven't received their grants yet, that their grant is on their way and Inshaa Allah they will receive it very soon.

Dear Congrats for your visa

Long ago when I joined the forum, reviewing the HR applicant thread where intially it was itskamran who posted his grant. Then it was others posting their grants after grants, I thought when would I post a message like this. It was supposed to be posted yesterday but today I can say that by the grace of Allah I got my grant yesterday(Feb 7, 2014) in morning.

Thanks to all the friends over here on the forum, who shared and cooperated with each other. and most of all guided and are guiding each other. Especially SMShoaib for maintaining the spreadsheet and posting analysis every month. Thanks to all.

Assalamu Aliakum.

Dear Forum Family,

Congratulations brother

Long ago when I joined the forum, reviewing the HR applicant thread where intially it was itskamran who posted his grant. Then it was others posting their grants after grants, I thought when would I post a message like this. It was supposed to be posted yesterday but today I can say that by the grace of Allah I got my grant yesterday(Feb 7, 2014) in morning.

Thanks to all the friends over here on the forum, who shared and cooperated with each other. and most of all guided and are guiding each other. Especially SMShoaib for maintaining the spreadsheet and posting analysis every month. Thanks to all.

Congratulation Bro for your grant and all the best for your future. Really happy to see your grant :)

Assalamu Aliakum.

Dear Forum Family,

Congratulation bro for your grant. :biggrin:

Congrats bro

Congrats bro..

Congrats brother...

Assalamu Aliakum.

Dear Forum Family,

Great news bro. So happy to notice so many calls and grants on the forum. :hug:

VISA GRANTED :notworthy:

AOA All:

I'd like to share this news to this excellent forum that I've granted my 175 visa today. Here is summary of my timeline:

Applied: 14-2-2012

CO Assigned: 6-8-2014

Team: 4

Upload all documents including form80 by: 27-8-2012

sent 1st e-mail to CO and asked him for receipt of document: 27-8-2012 (no reply from CO)

sent 2nd e-mail to CO and asked him for receipt of document: 5-9-2012 (no reply from CO)

sent 3rd e-mail to CO and asked him for receipt of document: 18-10-2012 (no reply from CO)

CO replied that my application is in routine processing it may take many months to be finalized (standard reply but no acknowledgement of documents); Later on I realized that in their emails, CO specifically mentioned that they don't acknowledge the receipt of documents and auto reply from DIBC confirms the receipt of email (or any document attached with it): 6-11-2012

CO asked for some missing info in form 80: 18-12-2012

Updated form80 sent: 23-12-2012

Sent first inquiry to IGIS (12 months after application lodge): 8-3-2013

Standard reply from IGIS and asked my to contact again in Sept 2013: 14-3-2013

Informed CO about the pregnancy of my wife and expected delivery date: 23-3-2013

CO told that my application is in processing and it will take many months to finalize (standard reply): 11-4-2013 (From the signature I know that my CO has changed)

Asked CO about the start of my security checks: 27-6-2013

CO replied in one word "September 2012": 8-7-2013

Sent second inquiry to IGIS (6 months after first inquiry): 5-9-2013

Standard reply from IGIS and asked my to contact again in March 2014: 10-9-2013

Asked CO about the procedure of adding child: 9-10-2013

CO replied and send me the Change of Circumstances form: 28-10-2013

All documents of addition of child completed and sent to CO: 11-11-2013

CO added the child and confirmed by e-mail: 25-11-2013

Told CO that my application has well passed 18 months (standard time of 175 application as per DIBC website) and raised concern: 2-12-2013

Decided to Front Load my medicals and sent email to Health Strategies to activate my HAP IDs: 5-12-2013

Health Strategies sent me HAP IDs: 10-12-2013

Standard reply from CO that it will take many months: 12-12-2013

Booked my medicals (but later on cancelled due to office work): 21-12-2013

Front Loaded my medicals: 9-1-2014

Received Medical Call (Same day, the day I front loaded medicals): 9-1-2014

Medical received by DIBC: 15-1-2014

PCC uploaded: 25-1-2014

Medical Finalized: 3-2-2014

Visa Granted: 5-2-2014

Initial Entry Date: 20-12-2014

Thinking to fly through Cathay/Qantas around 15-3-14 from Khi to Sydney

I would like to thank all the forum members especially Immiseeker (Who initiated the timeline sheet in 2008), Pumpkin head, Nosferatu and many more for their continuous support and encouragement in this period which last 9 days less than 2 years.

Thank you all

Warm regards

Shoaib

Well Done bro. Great news.

Yes bro, I validated my visa almost 2 months ago. How is everything? My heartiest belated congratulations to you on your much awaited grant. :smile:

Thanks bro..I am flying to Sydney on 14th February via Cathay/Qantas..(infact its 15th February 12:30 AM)..

Assalamu Aliakum.

Dear Forum Family,

Congrats bro...best of luck for you future

Hey there any one who has taken Cathay/Qantas itinery ? How you rate it ? I am planning to go for validation with my family ....

Hey Nosferatsu good to c

These days Cathay is offering some special rates...you can check on their website...it is cheap as compare to actual rates.

Dear Friends,

It was crazy last 3 days so couldn’t update you earlier but I am super glad and excited to inform you that we have received our Medical Call on 6th Feb.. YESS!!!

We right away went to Hadi Clinic over here in Kuwait and they finished our medical same day. My baby's medical was finalized next day.

Now we are waiting for our GOLDEN EMAIL. Can't thank you friends enough for keep me going all this time.

Regards,

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY12 | Form80 sent JUN12 | PCC FL Jan14 | Medical Call 6th Feb14 | Waiting..

Archived