Got Our Case Officer!!!

NTH SHARMAN

Had a letter from our agent today confirming that we've got our case officer. :jiggy:

Our meds and police checks are all done and have now gone off so we'll be playing the waiting game for a while now.

We also managed to secure a decent price for money transfer with HIFX yesterday. So all in all a productive week so far.

Have also started buying loads of clothes in the sales for us all. Got one suitcase full already. Its a real drag having to do loads of clothes and shoe shopping (well thats what I tell Neil anyway lol).

Just wanted to share our news with you all.

Tracey x

Well done guys - you're a little bit closer to that lovely sticker in your passports!

The shopping excuse I used was 'My clothes don't fit and I need a summer wardrobe!' Having 50 kilos of luggage each helps too - OH doesn't need a full 50 so I'll have some of his allowance too!

Enjoy celebrating this milestone:jiggy:

Felicity

Guest jonseywife

arg2Ddancin2Dwo0hoo2Durl-1.gif

Well done........... it wont be long now Tracey !!!!! So you better do some more shopping, quick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jonseywife
what is hifx what is the web site ? can you help ?

Hi Ian, Nina & George

Heres the link for HIFX.............

HiFX: Foreign currency exchange

Most people on here use it for paying for TRA's, Visa's and eventually transferring all their money out to Oz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Thanks Joneywife

That is what I would have said to do.You need to open a Currency Trading Facility and the rest is easy and done by phone and email.We found them very helpful for paying for Visa and TRA & now transfering £ to $.Would recomend everytime.

Neil..............

Had a letter from our agent today confirming that we've got our case officer. :jiggy:

Our meds and police checks are all done and have now gone off so we'll be playing the waiting game for a while now.

We also managed to secure a decent price for money transfer with HIFX yesterday. So all in all a productive week so far.

Have also started buying loads of clothes in the sales for us all. Got one suitcase full already. Its a real drag having to do loads of clothes and shoe shopping (well thats what I tell Neil anyway lol).

Just wanted to share our news with you all.

Tracey x

Congratulations on getting your CO another step closer!!! Can't agree with you more re shopping. I firmly believe shopping, shoes, wine and chocolate are positive coping mechanisms that all of us ladies need in order to help us cope with the visa process. Its medically indicated you know Lol!!

Montyx

Guest lcys2460

Wahhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo, Congratulations.

Dead chuffed for you... from an excited Lynda this morning cos they've taken the visa money!!!!!!!

Guest kimdownie

congratulations to you

hopefully we should have ours in a few days then coz our timeline is similar to yours

fingers crossed

kim

Archived