Application Processing Further

paulswin

Hi Guys, I checked the status of our visa today and it says application processing further on the 2nd March is that a standard thing or can I get a little excited!!!??? Also I looked at document checklist it says required on everything is that normal? We used an agent.

Congrats!!!, someone has looked at your application. Every CO is different, not all of them update checklists / online application status.

Hi Guys, I checked the status of our visa today and it says application processing further on the 2nd March is that a standard thing or can I get a little excited!!!??? Also I looked at document checklist it says required on everything is that normal? We used an agent.

Hi,

I guess somebody has looked at your application and is doing a preliminary check of all the documents you have uploaded. Preliminary check can last for about 6 weeks and then you may be contacted if anything is missing regarding documents.

I believe that it's moving for you in the right direction:smile:.

Cheers,

Zoran

Hi

This is the Standard Thing, Nothing to Get Excited, Application Processing Further i am having that from almost 1 year, i applied on Jan 2010.

It the Normal Process, which is checked by some one, if you are in Priority or Not and process's that way.

Well, given that OP has SS, i would say they will hear from CO very soon.

I think so too MOTO. The guy has a WA sponsorship and DIAC is current with cat2 applications so I believe he will be contacted by CO in a couple of weeks, or maybe in a couple of days if everything is uploaded and done.

Cheers,

Zoran

Hi Ya hevchick yep I've seen your other reply!! Whats the date on yours when it changed to processing further mine was the 2nd March thats what makes me think maybe just maybe we could get a co soon :biggrin: I see your visa was lodged around the same time as ours!!

• 1 month later...
Guest VXM665
Hi

This is the Standard Thing, Nothing to Get Excited, Application Processing Further i am having that from almost 1 year, i applied on Jan 2010.

It the Normal Process, which is checked by some one, if you are in Priority or Not and process's that way.

Hi,

I am just wondering how is your application progressing? Have you got the letter saying that case officer will be assigned within the next 3 months.

I am also in the same boat. However, my friend who has applied for VF176 family sponsored in oct 10 has received the letter, but I am not. I also applied for VF 176 family spon in Oct 10.

Last week, my application has been changed to further processing started but don't know the exact reason yet.

Archived