when do you know how long?

peggsgreen

Hi all,

ok we have now sorted the flippin engish test so do that next month, And filled out visa application so ready to go when get result........ just wonderd when are you told how long the visa will take for residency ? ? ? is it from 1st application or 2nd? We are goin on a 175 visa.

thankyou , you fantastic people you :biggrin:

Guest JessandMatt

You mean untill the 175 granted ?, if so then its all depending on your subclass and priority and unfortunatly you just have the DIAC timescales to go and dont get any by E.G We are a 175 Subclass also in Group 3 so according to the DIAC its 18-24 Months until its finalised

Client Service Charter

Maybe when you get assigned a CO you`ll get told how long but as I havent had one im not sure

:)

We've been waiting two years and never been given a real timescale, just estimates that change regularly!, hope to have our visas by the end of the year though, ours is a 175, there are visas that are granted quicker, but for us we are waiting for our son to finish his exams may 2012 so are in no rush.

You`ve been waiting two years? so when did you lodge the 175 ?

Hi, it was either march 2009 or april 2009 (so not quite 2 years), it was that long ago i don't know the exact date, we used an agent so didn't lodge ourselves but did our application as soon as my oh had got his vettassess results in feb 2009. But like i said were not in any rush so not too worried! :biggrin:

Hi all,

ok we have now sorted the flippin engish test so do that next month, And filled out visa application so ready to go when get result........ just wonderd when are you told how long the visa will take for residency ? ? ? is it from 1st application or 2nd? We are goin on a 175 visa.

thankyou , you fantastic people you :biggrin:

You won't be told when your visa will be granted, you just have to wait and see. The guide another OP has mentioned is the best you will know.

Can someone tell me what paper work in involoved in the visa application?

We are praying we make the deadline end of June....before the new changes come in.

We have sent TRA paperwork off for my partner who is a floor finisher...i know what we are putting on the state sponsorship WA form all being well that comes back and we can lodge...scared we are running out of time. Been told TRA takes 6 weeks...how long does WA SS take?? any advice gratefully received...

Can someone tell me what paper work in involoved in the visa application?

We are praying we make the deadline end of June....before the new changes come in.

We have sent TRA paperwork off for my partner who is a floor finisher...i know what we are putting on the state sponsorship WA form all being well that comes back and we can lodge...scared we are running out of time. Been told TRA takes 6 weeks...how long does WA SS take?? any advice gratefully received...

I think the turn around for a WA ss application is around 4 weeks at the moment. Be prepared for that processing time to possibly change.

Archived