Medicals in Cardiff

Lil Bev

Has anyone had any experience with Spire Heathcare in Cardiff? Hoping to get medicals done here in the next month as its the closest one to Plymouth:radar: Does anyone know if they do saturday examinations? Do they wear balaclavas and carry swag bags too :biglaugh:

Bev

Guest nodrog72
Has anyone had any experience with Spire Heathcare in Cardiff? Hoping to get medicals done here in the next month as its the closest one to Plymouth:radar: Does anyone know if they do saturday examinations? Do they wear balaclavas and carry swag bags too :biglaugh:

Bev

Hi Bev

Funny that it's our closest too, we have ours booked for next Wednesday. They only do weekdays. But I can give you prices etc if that helps.

Tanya:wubclub:

Hi Bev

Funny that it's our closest too, we have ours booked for next Wednesday. They only do weekdays. But I can give you prices etc if that helps.

Tanya:wubclub:

Hi!

Its a bloody pain still a good 2.5 hours away, going to make it a trip away to de-stress i think. I've seen the prices on their website and by the looks it will cost us £665 altogether for the 2 of us. It would be cheaper to go elsewhere but then with petrol/travelling even further would probably make it the same cost. Let me know how you get on there.

Bev

Hi I'm booking mine there next week

Australian visa health examination (medical), panel doctors Cardiff, Aussie immigrant visa medical exam

Bout £400 each with Hep B C Tests if you need em !

Didnt seem too much of a waiting time when I rang :-)

Thanks for that. Yeah i need the hep b and c tests as i'm a nurse and he will need them too as he has tattoos. Shame they dont do saturdays as a few of the others do. Let me know how you get on, thats great with the waiting times too, just a shame hes away at the moment and not sure when he's back!!

Bev

Bev

Hi there, ive just been reading your post and seen you are from plymouth? we live in cornwall and are currently in the process of vetassess, hoping to be able to apply for our visa soon if we pass. Can you tell me where do we go for medicals or where is the nearest for us?? I havent a clue and our local GP said look on the net ... (as useful as an old boot!) I see from your timeline you are nearly at the end and will soon be granted your visa, so in total took you about a year?? thats good going, we are hoping to be out the Jan 2012. any info would be a great help.

thanks

Jo

Hi there, ive just been reading your post and seen you are from plymouth? we live in cornwall and are currently in the process of vetassess, hoping to be able to apply for our visa soon if we pass. Can you tell me where do we go for medicals or where is the nearest for us?? I havent a clue and our local GP said look on the net ... (as useful as an old boot!) I see from your timeline you are nearly at the end and will soon be granted your visa, so in total took you about a year?? thats good going, we are hoping to be out the Jan 2012. any info would be a great help.

thanks

Jo

Hi Jo, this is the link to the UK panal doctors United Kingdom – Panel Doctors

these are the only ones that can do it. Unfortunately Cardiff is the nearest one, the next one is Birmingham! Yes i've been sorting out bits and bobs for the visa for almost a year with years of research beforehand. Only lodged the visa last month and now have a case officer which i was very suprised to have got one so soon. We have always planned to be there by Aug/Sept 2011 and its looking good so far. Good luck with your process.

Bev

Hi Jo, this is the link to the UK panal doctors United Kingdom – Panel Doctors

these are the only ones that can do it. Unfortunately Cardiff is the nearest one, the next one is Birmingham! Yes i've been sorting out bits and bobs for the visa for almost a year with years of research beforehand. Only lodged the visa last month and now have a case officer which i was very suprised to have got one so soon. We have always planned to be there by Aug/Sept 2011 and its looking good so far. Good luck with your process.

Bev

Thank you so much. That has sorted that out, did you have to wait long for appointment for meds? where abouts are you thinking of going in australia? we are looking to go to perth. well done with the process so far, you must have been prepared for everything! :) and good luck with the visa!!

Thank you so much. That has sorted that out, did you have to wait long for appointment for meds? where abouts are you thinking of going in australia? we are looking to go to perth. well done with the process so far, you must have been prepared for everything! :) and good luck with the visa!!

Thanks. We've not booked our medicals as yet but hopefully will be soon! We are going to Adelaide as we have state sponsorship there. I must admit i'm a bit of an organised freak!!! :biglaugh: Good luck to you too!

Thanks. We've not booked our medicals as yet but hopefully will be soon! We are going to Adelaide as we have state sponsorship there. I must admit i'm a bit of an organised freak!!! :biglaugh: Good luck to you too!

Ok it would be good to know what the waiting times are when you do book them! :) there is nothing wrong with a organised freak ... I'm one too! I am already getting things into place and organised and we havent even passed vetassess yet haha. I hate waiting too. Be good to hear from you once you finally get your visa granted!! :)

Guest nodrog72

Bev

Hi LilBev

We have just had our medicals done in Cardiff today. It all went well and they were lovely people.

We had x rays done first then medicals - pretty straightforward. We printed off our medicals forms from our online status page then attached photos and filled in the forms. The doctor kept the forms but everything is being done on e health. He said it should all be on there within the week so quite quick.

All the sleepless nights were for nothing but so glad it is all over. It all took 2 hours for 4 of us. If you want any advice please do not hesitate to ask.

Best wishes

Tanya:yes:

We had ours done in Cardiff late November - they were really nice and very straightforward.

Had a chest xray, then asked to pee in a pot (with a very fancy funnel for women...! ) then an examination by the doctor.

If you get there early I recommend the Waitrose cafe across the road...:biggrin:

Hi LilBev

We have just had our medicals done in Cardiff today. It all went well and they were lovely people.

We had x rays done first then medicals - pretty straightforward. We printed off our medicals forms from our online status page then attached photos and filled in the forms. The doctor kept the forms but everything is being done on e health. He said it should all be on there within the week so quite quick.

All the sleepless nights were for nothing but so glad it is all over. It all took 2 hours for 4 of us. If you want any advice please do not hesitate to ask.

Best wishes

Tanya:yes:

Thanks for that Tanya, glad to hear they are nice. Will be booking mine as soon as i know the OH is defo home from his trip away!

Bev

Archived