Down Under Expo's

ayatollah

Are they any good?

I just found out there is one coming to Belfast on 18th March and am wondering if it's worth going to? What information will they provide and what should you be asking the people at them?

Bear in mind I haven't started the process yet and am still trying to convince the other half that we should do it. (Getting there slowly but surely!)

Guest Harry A

The first couple i went on, we had got some useful information (we were green to the whole process), but once you know what you have to do that is it!!

Some EXPOS are well equipped with different aspects of migrating inc. renting, buying properties, shipping etc. and can be useful info, but i must admit you get a lot of info on here.

If you have never been to one, then go. Have a walk around chat to as many people as you can and you will start to build a picture in your head as to what is required.

All the best

Are they any good?

I just found out there is one coming to Belfast on 18th March and am wondering if it's worth going to? What information will they provide and what should you be asking the people at them?

Bear in mind I haven't started the process yet and am still trying to convince the other half that we should do it. (Getting there slowly but surely!)

Agree, waste of time unless you r a nurse or engineer. There are nothing there you can't find out here. Each state have nice pictures .....:twitcy:

Archived