Important changes to WASMOL 176 Criteria for Tradies

Guest perth42

Guest perth42

Hi All

I have the auto change detection set up for WA and it seems there is a change!! When guidance had first been issued (13/12/10 dated on my print out at home) for the 176 visa it stated work experience was 7 years.

The new change states 7 years out of the last 10 years:mad::mad::mad: The Department of Training and Workforce Development - Skilled Migration Western Australia - Occupations in demand

So if like us you are still waiting to hear the outcome of your application assessment I fear with every bone in my bod we will be rejected tomorrow as we have 6 yrs in the last 10!!!

I hope this doesn't happen to us again we were rejected in 2006 because we only had 18months at the time even though our agent said they'll take you with 12 months...:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Guest perth42

Are there any agents out there who might be able to shed some light in what this means? Will applicants pre the changes e.g. Dec 10 be accepted? Or will it affect everyone who has applied? If it does affect people who are being assessed and we get rejected as a result do you think we will be refunded the application fee? $200 isn't a big fee but if they change criteria mid way through I think they have to refund surely otherwise it's a scam and a half?!?!!

Sorry for all questions by have all my eggs in one basket if you know what i mean!!

Many thanks

Guest perth42
Well done on your SS !! Bet that change had you sweating for a day !! Fingers crossed its smooth sailing for the rest of your application.

Thanks. You're not kidding I was... Cried buckets last night... And thought not again!! But thankfully all back to normal now phew!! :wink:

Archived