Help plz prob with our 176

kellyjamie

Hi everyone

we need your help please? when we filled out our 176 we had to put in jamies qualification which is an AQF Diploma received via RPL all done online, Now when i put it in it gave us 5 points for the aussie qual but i know we wont get the 5 points as the qual was done online in 6 mths so doesnt meet the reqs for the extra points. So thats the first issue the 2nd is jamies sitting ielts on saturday for the extra points (due to us being sure he wont get the 5 for the qual) and i need to then upload his results which is fine but how do we claim the 25 points when we have done the form already? Should we just upload the results then wait for a case officer to be assigned to explain?

Help please many thanks

kelly:wubclub:

Your points will be totted up when a case officer picks up your file. Just upload the IELTS result so they can pick up 25pts. You will only need to come up with 90 of your own as you will get 10 for state sponsorship. Thus do you really need the extra from IELTS? If so it was a bit risky lodging a SS application before you had enough points.

Archived