Just arrived or moving to Sydney soon?

kellynat

Hi All

We moved to Sydney in November and when we first arrived we bought some basic kitchen bits, most of which we don't now need as our furniture has arrived, so I thought I would see whether they could be passed on to reduce that initial expense for someone else.

I've got dinner plates, small plates, bowls and mugs - 4 of each all white. Some sturdy plastic cutlery, a small pan and a large pan with lids, 3 plastic chopping boards (thin), some utensils and could probably find a few other bits if anyone was interested.

We also have a double blow up mattress that could be borrowed, as long as we get it back by beginning of april.

Give me a shout if you're interested, I'm quite happy to bring them around if it's not too far. :) We're in Mount Colah.

Natalie

Hi All

We moved to Sydney in November and when we first arrived we bought some basic kitchen bits, most of which we don't now need as our furniture has arrived, so I thought I would see whether they could be passed on to reduce that initial expense for someone else.

I've got dinner plates, small plates, bowls and mugs - 4 of each all white. Some sturdy plastic cutlery, a small pan and a large pan with lids, 3 plastic chopping boards (thin), some utensils and could probably find a few other bits if anyone was interested.

We also have a double blow up mattress that could be borrowed, as long as we get it back by beginning of april.

Give me a shout if you're interested, I'm quite happy to bring them around if it's not too far. :) We're in Mount Colah.

Natalie

Yes please to everything but mattress if you're happy to hold on to them for 2weeks! We arrive 2wks today (20th) and drive up to the Central Coast on Monday (21st) afternoon so could pick them up on the way. How much do you want?

danielle x

Archived