Anyone used e-health and how do you use it ??

Carlos fandango

Just booked our Medicals and want to use E-HEALTH option if we can.

The Clinic explained that we need to complete details online about each applicant before we attend the medicals.............Question is...where do we log onto to complete these details ???....do we have to register somewhere to log onto e-health or is there a specific web page that we need enter.....

Any help from those who have already done it would be great

Cheers

Carlos

Guest VickyMel

I think if you search in the Cat 2 thread you will find a couple of people mention it as they had a couple of issues at the time. Maybe search and then try PMing them?

Maybe it was so speedy they are on their way to Oz now!

Hi Carlos

there is some info here on ehealth

Online Health (eHealth)

Sam

Thanks for the help, read that info already. It seems to be aimed at the medical clinics themselves. I'm trying to find out how I get to fill in the forms online (or if i'm able to ).

I had thought about emailing HOC in Sydney and asking..........

anyone got a customer services email address For the health occupations centre in Sydney ?????..................

Cheers

Carlos

Hi Carlos,

We didnt know much at all about e-health when we did our meds a few weeks ago.

We completed the required sections on the medical paperwork, and when we got to Manchester for the meds, the doctor checked we were on the diac online e-health service and sorted it for us. We still had to sign the paper copies in front of him etc.. but we personally did not complete anything online regarding the e-health. Our meds were done on 14th Jan and were all finalised on th 25th, so no problems at all.

Perhaps ring your panel doctor first for advice.

Also rather than it costing £40 for the courier service, it cost £40 per application for e-health.

Good luck

Adele x

Hi Carlos,

We didnt know much at all about e-health when we did our meds a few weeks ago.

We completed the required sections on the medical paperwork, and when we got to Manchester for the meds, the doctor checked we were on the diac online e-health service and sorted it for us. We still had to sign the paper copies in front of him etc.. but we personally did not complete anything online regarding the e-health. Our meds were done on 14th Jan and were all finalised on th 25th, so no problems at all.

Perhaps ring your panel doctor first for advice.

Also rather than it costing £40 for the courier service, it cost £40 per application for e-health.

Good luck

Adele x

Hi Adele

Thanks for your reply. I'm perhaps going to call them next week and check so it gives me time to sort it out if not.

Somebody in an earlier thread said reducing the panel doctors has almost given them a license to print money, well when you check out the prices they are charging it doesn't seem far off. We are all pestered to reduce paper bills, but here its costing more to send something electronically rather than paperbased. I think its because its something new and they are just cashing in on it until the newness wares off !!!!!!!.

Hey ho, enough whinging......

Cheers

Carlos

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Adele

Thanks for your reply. I'm perhaps going to call them next week and check so it gives me time to sort it out if not.

Somebody in an earlier thread said reducing the panel doctors has almost given them a license to print money, well when you check out the prices they are charging it doesn't seem far off. We are all pestered to reduce paper bills, but here its costing more to send something electronically rather than paperbased. I think its because its something new and they are just cashing in on it until the newness wares off !!!!!!!.

Hey ho, enough whinging......

Cheers

Carlos

Carlos. Did you ever find out what you have to do and where to do it? We are looking at doing the e health as we got quoted £50 to post of £2:90 each for e health. They mentioned i need a referal letter and answer the on line questions. i have been looking around for a couple of hours now, so far i have found contridictory information. Imm website one page say fill in the questionaire, and print off the referal letter, the other says print out the two forms on your DIAC application and take them with you. AARRGGHHH What do i do??????

Carlos. Did you ever find out what you have to do and where to do it? We are looking at doing the e health as we got quoted £50 to post of £2:90 each for e health. They mentioned i need a referal letter and answer the on line questions. i have been looking around for a couple of hours now, so far i have found contridictory information. Imm website one page say fill in the questionaire, and print off the referal letter, the other says print out the two forms on your DIAC application and take them with you. AARRGGHHH What do i do??????

I emailed my CO and all they said was to print off the forms from my application status log on. The forms are actually part completed with info and include also the TRN number to my application as well as my passport number. Each other person in our application has their own specific info pre-completed with their own passport number and the TRN number.

From what I can gather you complete the rest of the relevant sections and take the forms along with you. Just in case I'm taking 2 photos of each of us, 2 photo copies of our passport data page each and obviously our passports. They did say I wouldnt need the photos or anything but I read someone else saying the clinic was unable to access their online info so had to go by the paper and courier route, and I dont want to be running around trying to find a photo booth.

Incidently I know that some clinics charge different rates for medicals using e-health (charge more in other words), ours charges £10 per person (£40 in our case) to do e-health, (me thinks they are cashing in on a new system that everyone knows is quicker and more reliable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I'll update you further on Thursday as thats when we are going to have our medicals.

Cheers

Carlos

Carlos

That is what i have seen, i know we can print out these, but then this isnt on line application is it? They will have to complete the forms and sign it so to get it electronically all they can do is scan it in. I just assumed it would be some sort of on line application like excel based, but hey, you know what they say about assumptions.

Best of luck on Thursday, let me know how you get on, where you having them done?

Carlos

That is what i have seen, i know we can print out these, but then this isnt on line application is it? They will have to complete the forms and sign it so to get it electronically all they can do is scan it in. I just assumed it would be some sort of on line application like excel based, but hey, you know what they say about assumptions.

Best of luck on Thursday, let me know how you get on, where you having them done?

Got them booked at, who incidently seem to charge the most for their medicals. As for the forms, I believe the doctors log online "somewhere" and input the details we filled in on the form as well as the results they test for, I believe they keep the forms we took and signed as proof of signature.............

Ok....had the medicals Yesterday......

All went well apart from my blood pressure when the nurse brought out the needles, such a whimp !!!!!.

All my info from earlier posts are about right. You're best to print out your forms from your online status page and complete the parts relevant to you, makes it easier for them to complete their online details by copying your details. If you applied online your forms should have 26EH and 160EH printed at the top/front, EH standing for E-Health.

The clinic have their own "log on", so they use your TRN number and their passwords to access the online e-health details, which is why I couldn't find anywhere to log onto (why don't they explain this to you, would save a whole lot of worry).

If you can use e-health they take a digital picture of you there and then and upload it to the e-health there and then. They kept the forms I took but we didn't sign any of them. I took photo copies of our passports but they never asked for them either. If I did it again I would still go prepared for using a paper based medical just in case they couldn't access the details online (its too far to travel and too much at stake for things to go wrong)

The medicals for the 4 of us took 2hrs.....but your pretty much kept busy by going in this door for paperwork, that door for xrays, that door for blood tests another door for the doctors examination...........must say I wasn't overly impressed by the clinic we went to. Toilets were pretty dirty and the place smelt of damp....Its just that when your paying £935.00 for a medical ( 2 adults, 1 child 15yrs-classed as an adult, 1 child 8yrs) I would have chosen somewhere a bit more ...dare I say 'posher'.

On the subject of cost......Taking into consideration the doctor, nurse, secretary, xray's and blood tests I think its a bloody lot of money they charge for this service, considering you dont even get to see any of the results from the tests !!.

Another thing worth mentioning, the doctor just asked questions about our medical pasts and any problems we may have had....now if you got scars it would be hard to lie about not having had any problems but if like me you dislocated your shoulder 10 years ago (but now everything is absolutely fine) they wouldnt be any the wiser unless you mentioned it, like I did, then they latch onto it and want to know more. Now I'm not suggesting any one lies about their medical past at all I'm just putting across my observations and you make your own mind up.

Anyway hope this helps fill in some of the blanks because I know the medicals are one of the things people fear most when they are going through the visa process.

Cheers

Carlos

Thanks, this is really useful. I am off to do my medicals in Birmingham a week tomorrow. Did you need to take passport photos or did they just rely on the digital picture they took?

As for the money, yeah it's a bloody scam :mad:

Thanks, this is really useful. I am off to do my medicals in Birmingham a week tomorrow. Did you need to take passport photos or did they just rely on the digital picture they took?

As for the money, yeah it's a bloody scam :mad:

Took passport photos but didnt need them because they took a digital picture (with a normal digital camera) while we were there. Just didn't want to have a problem with the e-health system and be without photos.........

Guest nodrog72
Took passport photos but didnt need them because they took a digital picture (with a normal digital camera) while we were there. Just didn't want to have a problem with the e-health system and be without photos.........

Can I just ask where you had the medicals done?

Thanks

Tanya:wubclub:

Guest ChiltzandTig

Hi: I am still not clear how you get access to the online forms for e-health. From the e_visa login? I cant see where. When I login it takes me to the upload document page. What am I doing wrong?

Guest nodrog72
Hi: I am still not clear how you get access to the online forms for e-health. From the e_visa login? I cant see where. When I login it takes me to the upload document page. What am I doing wrong?

If you login to check your status on the online application and click on document checklist you should see the list of documents required. Click on the medicals then the form will appear with some of the information already filled in you just need to print these forms off.

I hope this helps.

Guest nodrog72

Yes. If you login and the on the first page underneath where it says view receipt it says document checklist, click on there then you will go into a list of the documents that you are/have been requested. Click on the medical forms then print them off.

Hi Carlos

you had your meds done in Birmingham didnt you?

How long did it take for your bloods to come back? and did the clinic email you or send a letter to let you know that everything had been sent to DIAC?

and are all your meds finalised yet on your online tracker?

just curious as we had ours done in Birmingham on Thursday, on the e-health system, so wondered how you were getting on? and how long we can expect to wait now!!! :spinny:

strange not being able to do anything now, hopefully it wont be too long till we all get news of the big one!!!!!!

Jill

Hi Carlos

you had your meds done in Birmingham didnt you?

How long did it take for your bloods to come back? and did the clinic email you or send a letter to let you know that everything had been sent to DIAC?

and are all your meds finalised yet on your online tracker?

just curious as we had ours done in Birmingham on Thursday, on the e-health system, so wondered how you were getting on? and how long we can expect to wait now!!! :spinny:

strange not being able to do anything now, hopefully it wont be too long till we all get news of the big one!!!!!!

Jill

Hi Jill

Funnily enough I've just checked......still the same, showing 'further medical results received'.....been like that just over a week now........the clinic said i would receive an e-mail from them when they had finished all their work......well still waiting....

Hi Jill

the clinic said i would receive an e-mail from them when they had finished all their work......well still waiting....

well that's just typical hey that they leave you hanging and waiting!!!! and after paying all that money!!!!!

hopefully you will hear some good news soon, thanks for the prompt reply :wink:

here's to the waiting!!!!!

I had mine done at Birmingham on Saturday morning. I have to say they were the most disorganised bunch of people I've seen in a long while. And getting fleeced for 275 quid per adult for what they do is outrageous - I told them that they were expensive compared to others and they said that they thought they were in the middle!

They also let me go without signing part C of the forms, so now I'm expecting to have to go back again :/

Archived