Agent says 475 not on SA SMP!!!!!

jillabong

Morning everyone

Please could someone help me before my head explodes!!!!!

We emailed our agent last night to ask her to contact DIAC and find out what is happening with our application

She emailed back saying that our 475 is not on SA SMP, and that she ‘just took our work for it ‘ that is was…… firstly it is her job to check where we are, not just take our word for it!!!!!! (and OH JOB IS on SMP- Chief Information Officer)

Secondly, there are other members on Pio that ARE SAME STATE, SAME JOB, AND SAME VISA that are in Cat2 and are getting CO

There are also others from SA that are on 475’s in cat2 with CO, so how can she say that SA is NOT taking 475 applicants!!!!!!!

If you look at the SA SMP it clearly says at the top 176 and 475….with whatever the onshore codes are….cant remember…. :mad:

Really as you can understand my head is totally swimming and I am furious!!!! She has left us thinking for over a month that we are Cat2 and all is well, which according to everyone else in the same position as us is correct

She still has not replied to us and I am pulling out my hair waiting!!!!!

PLEASE, any advice and help would be greatly appreciated before my head explodes!!!!

Our timeline is on our sig if anyone wants to know!!!!! :cry:

Thanks in advance

Jill

Guest VickyMel

Hi Jill

Just took a look at the SA SMP

State Sponsored Migration List 2011 :: Make The Move

It does include 475s

However, it says

135111 Chief Information Officer Not Available IELTS 7.0 in each band

and it states at the top of the SMP list

"Each occupation listed has a planning level and will become ‘Not Available’ should this be reached. If your occupation is listed as ‘Not Available’ you may be eligible to apply for sponsorship if you meet the OFF LIST criteria. See criteria for OFF LIST sponsorship on the website"

Many of the other states although the quota for the occupation was up did not peanalise people who had already been granted SS under that occupation.

So there may still be the posibility to argue your case.

Your right you pay the agent to tell you this and not to take peoples word for it - how frustrating

Good luck:hug:

VickyMel

Many of the other states although the quota for the occupation was up did not peanalise people who had already been granted SS under that occupation.

So there may still be the posibility to argue your case.

Your right you pay the agent to tell you this and not to take peoples word for it - how frustrating

Good luck:hug:

VickyMel

Hi Vicky

i would of thought as we got our SS well over a year ago we would have been included in the quota for this year, and that is why i was not worried when u read 'unavailable' next to the occupation!!!!!

i just wish our agent would email back and clarify, and she better get on the phone to DIAC first thing in the morning and sort this out, or even South Australia, and clarify with them where we stand!!!!!

thanks for your reply

Jill

475 is on the SMP.

We're on the same boat if we're talking about occupations that are "NOT AVAILABLE" on the latest SA SMP. But it further states in the SMP "Sponsorship availability applies at the time of decision for new sponsorship applications. All occupations listed will receive Priority Processing 2 by DIAC regardless of sponsorship availability."

Tell me if I've misunderstood this,since our SA SS outcome has been positive regardless of whether we applied before or after the release of the new SA SMP we all fall in Cat 2!!??

Your agent's getting to me!:mad:

Guest Phillips family

Jill

I would honestly not worry - it is quite clear that the 475 is on the SA smp like vicky said, I think your agent is wrong!! My OH occupation also says not available but we knew it would say that as SA had reached the planning level for his occupation this financial year.

I know how you must feel cos you hang on to every word agents say - but I do think she has very badly misinformed you. We ditched our agent in the end I got more info from here than we did our agent!!

Trudy

"Sponsorship availability applies at the time of decision for new sponsorship applications. All occupations listed will receive Priority Processing 2 by DIAC regardless of sponsorship availability."

thats what i thought!!! and why we wern't too worried, my agent is driving me mad!!! :mad:

thats what i thought!!! and why we wern't too worried, my agent is driving me mad!!! :mad:

We ditched our agent in the end I got more info from here than we did our agent!!

I'd do what Trudy did! Give her a black-eye!(after you've ditched her:wink:)

PIO is awesome!:notworthy: I actually joined this forum after visa application. There's so much of warmth and selflessness here - virtual Oz.

Guest VickyMel
475 is on the SMP.

We're on the same boat if we're talking about occupations that are "NOT AVAILABLE" on the latest SA SMP. But it further states in the SMP "Sponsorship availability applies at the time of decision for new sponsorship applications. All occupations listed will receive Priority Processing 2 by DIAC regardless of sponsorship availability."

Tell me if I've misunderstood this,since our SA SS outcome has been positive regardless of whether we applied before or after the release of the new SA SMP we all fall in Cat 2!!??

Your agent's getting to me!:mad:

Excellent point!

Hi Vicky

i would of thought as we got our SS well over a year ago we would have been included in the quota for this year, and that is why i was not worried when u read 'unavailable' next to the occupation!!!!!

i just wish our agent would email back and clarify, and she better get on the phone to DIAC first thing in the morning and sort this out, or even South Australia, and clarify with them where we stand!!!!!

thanks for your reply

Jill

I have seen several people who have agents (that have not been on the ball) phone DIAC themselves (they have said DIAC were fine about it) and asked using their TRN number what there situation is and if they are Priority 2.

Maybe if she doesn't come back with more information tomorrow give them a try yourself the following day?

Or can you try emailing SA direct and finding out?

Hopefully you will be able to stick your tongue out at your agent when your CO turns up

:tongue: and tell her you want a refund given you are more on top of things than her!

Good luck guys

Guest smithys

Jill,

Just caught your post.

Oh hun what a stress!!

If its any help to you, I totally agree with what the others have said - you ARE Cat 2. It seems clear to me also.

I hope you get this sorted ASAP and I would be inclined to try and find out for myself from SA or DIAC.

I think even if your agent came back to you with info, you may now not trust her 100%.

DIAC I think would be the best bet as they set the prority processing.

Good luck hun and I really, really hope it all gets sorted for you.

Try not to worry too much - easier said than done I know!!

Lots of hugs xxxxxxxx

Rose x :hug:

thanks everyone for all your replies, am feeling a little better than this morning...

Agent has come back and said she is waiting to hear from DIAC, but might give them a ring myself...can only but try...does anyone know the number to ring?

thanks again, much appreciated :notworthy:

Jill

Guest smithys

Hi Jill,

Found this number for you - hope it's of some use for you.

Lots of luck, let us know how you get on xxxxxxxx

Rose.

DIAC:

''Telephone: 1300 364 613''

Use this number to obtain information on General Skilled Migration and how to lodge a General Skilled Migration visa application.If you have lodged an application for a General Skilled Migration visa, and:

• your application is outside standard processing times
    or
  • you wish to clarify a request from the General Skilled Processing Centres.

If you have lodged a General Skilled Migration visa, and have been allocated a case officer, you should, where possible, correspond directly by email with your case officer.Hours of operation9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday (Central Australian Time)

thank you so much Rose, had a quick look too and was surprised how easy the number was to find!!! :embarrassed:

thought they would have hidden it away somewhere obscure so you couldent find it!!!! will give them a ring this evening and see if they will talk to me!!! lets hope!!!

Jill x

Guest smithys

Lots of luck Jill,

Hopefully you'll get some answers.

Whilst you're on the phone to them can you ask them to send me a CO?!! haha!

Rose xxx

so, have just called DIAC, spoke to a very nice man, he said they have no record of our State Sponsorship Notification, and they havent even received any of our documents!!!!!!!!!!!! :arghh:

he said to call SA straight away and get them to send Notification of Sponsorship, and also get agent to send all paperwork ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am waiting for SA to ring me back at the moment and am so cross im shaking........ what on earth have we payed our agent to do? i thought when you lodged an application you sent in all the paperwork at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, what is going to happen to our application.....................

Guest VickyMel

Don't worry it will get sorted :hug: - you are on the case now

In the past a few people have has the same situation where maybe the state has not sent the documents needed. Hopefully as soon as it is sorted they will pass it straight to a lovely CO who will be in contact very quickly.

But still if it is a 475 you would expect it to be triggered in the DIAC system...

Keep venting here when you need to :hug:

Vicky

so, have just called DIAC, spoke to a very nice man, he said they have no record of our State Sponsorship Notification, and they havent even received any of our documents!!!!!!!!!!!! :arghh:

he said to call SA straight away and get them to send Notification of Sponsorship, and also get agent to send all paperwork ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am waiting for SA to ring me back at the moment and am so cross im shaking........ what on earth have we payed our agent to do? i thought when you lodged an application you sent in all the paperwork at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, what is going to happen to our application.....................

Jill, its black-eye, low blow or the good 'ol kick in the butt time!

I've posted the latest(4th Feb,2011) GSM Processing update here:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/105894-general-skilled-processing-information-updated-4thfeb-2011-a.html

On a more serious note, you can take your agent's case up with MARA. There really shouldn't be idiots out there who can't do their job!

Ali

Morning everyone

So quick update, didnt get to bed till 3.45am waiting to get hold of agent!!!!!

so, SA said that SS had been sent to DIAC, they have resent form1100 anyway, and are waiting to hear back from DIAC that they have received it, then will let us know, so fine, also she said we are DEFIANTLY on the SMP, and if all was in order would DEffo be Cat 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we were right about that all along!!!!!!!!!

then try and ring agent, but it seems the number i have for the company never get answered, it always goes to a messaging service.......how can you run a business that way!!!!!! left numerous messages to ring me back, very urgent, but no response

then emailed agent and said needed her to call ASAP, said she couldnot, emailed again, how long will it be i am waiting, and eventually they rang back!!!

they said that forms had been sent to DIAC, why did i ring them basically, and that she had PLE them.......not hard for me to pick up phone from half a world away, and they are in Oz

basically told them they will sort this out today, hey said they would upload docs again........if they were already sent then why would you send them again? :mad:

that they needed to confirm with DIAC that everything is received, and in order, and for them to confirm were in the Cat 2 pile........

good grief, what a night!!!!!!!

anyway, hopefully everything will be sorted SOON, or i will be getting on a plane and going to sort it myself :mad:

thanks again guys for all you support :notworthy:

heres to a better day

Jill x

Guest smithys

Bloomin eck Jill,

What a nightmare!

Glad it's getting sorted now though - keep us updated.

You got me thinking, going to call our agent today and get them maybe to send PLE on our behalf just to see where we're at with our app and maybe jivvy them up a bit? Who knows?! Need to check we've got everything in order, you never know do you?

Good luck hun xx

Hi .........\

My agent is also like jills agent, at this stage i also want to ask DIAC coz i my agent also upload my medical week before.............so my question is can I send PLE or Phone them myself or only my agent can do the enquiry from them.................

thnx

Guest smithys
Hi .........\

My agent is also like jills agent, at this stage i also want to ask DIAC coz i my agent also upload my medical week before.............so my question is can I send PLE or Phone them myself or only my agent can do the enquiry from them.................

thnx

Hi,

I have a feeling that if you have an agent that applied for you, their email is the contact information DIAC have for contact and they usually only deal with the ''contact'' info.

Therefore it has to be your agent who contacts them on your behalf.

I think that's the situation but people have contacted DIAC themselves so I've been told - so therefore I would say your agent should be your first point of contact and take it from there.

If you have an agent who is unwilling to help maybe it is worth contacting DIAC yourself and explaining the situation??

Good luck x

Guest VickyMel

Hi Sona

I understand that you cannot send a PLE if you have an agent (as theirs is the corresponding email address)

but that several people have phoned DIAC directly themselves - as did Jill to find out information

Vicky

Hi Sona

I understand that you cannot send a PLE if you have an agent (as theirs is the corresponding email address)

but that several people have phoned DIAC directly themselves - as did Jill to find out information

Vicky

thanks smithys and vicky...........all rite so I wont do email them, but can i do phone call because I really wanna know if DIAC got my details under cat 2............

Hi .........\

thnx

Hi I phoned them the other night and was told they could only give specific information about the application to my OH as he was the main applicant but he was very happy to give me general info regarding a CO and documents we submitted that were wrong.

may be give them a ring on Monday.

Maria.x

Archived