help pls - our app is requesting stuff!!

kellyjamie

can anyone help us please?

i was just being nosey on our visa app on DIAC to see what it says and next to the medical and xrays it says required? now i got a tad head of myself and thought this meant we needed to get them done but then i seen it says required next to everything?? and most of it we have already uploaded so antone know what this means?

thanx kel x

p.s it also says processing commenced?

Guest roaminnomore

Our on-line application said the same until it was granted. We received an e-mail from a CO asking us to get our meds and police checks out of the blue (has attachments with instructions), we did not know they were even looking at our application until then. I think the status page you are describing is standard, ours also changed to green once visa was granted.

Sure someone will be along to confirm, meanwhile good luck its been along time coming for you.

Ley x (Noodle)

Guest Taylor72
can anyone help us please?

i was just being nosey on our visa app on DIAC to see what it says and next to the medical and xrays it says required? now i got a tad head of myself and thought this meant we needed to get them done but then i seen it says required next to everything?? and most of it we have already uploaded so antone know what this means?

thanx kel x

p.s it also says processing commenced?

Hi thats all normal, and as the previous person said the co will send an email requesting that you do them. Shouldnt be long so hold on tight:laugh::laugh: It all happens really quickly once the meds done. Got our visa on 28/01/11 woop woop x

Good luck

Annette

Guest VickyMel

As everyone above says it is normal - all ours said required from day one - and other than the Meds everything esle still says required even though we have the visa

Your CO will send an email to you when they want them.

Vicky

Archived