where to start.... basic info on emigrating....

Guest uk2auz

Hi all, i saw an advert for this site in the Austrlia and NZ emigration magazine, if some one could point me in the right direction to start our journey to the promissed land!

My wife and I have now decided enough is enough and want a better life down under with our 3 sons 12,6 and 3, I am 38 & my wife 37.

I am a qualified Agricultural engineer up to Diploma in Ag eng, I have been in sales with in the agricultural industry for the last 10 years, and for the last 5 years of the 10 in media sales for an Agricultural Newspaper, with 10 years of practical experiance in Agr eng prior to my current position, i don't have the required 3 out of the last 5 years experience in the ag eng state sponsor ships so where to go now.

Am planning to got to the Down under live 2011 in Birmingham at the end of Feb, but in all industries i know there are people out there to make a quick buck, i don't want to be ripped off.

Waffling a bit here, but a bit i could do with some basic information on the route to success.

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Neil

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Neil

Welcome to PIO, like Peach has said the first thing to do is check what the Australian Visa Wizard reckons. You will then find lots of info on this site for everything, visas, shipping, rentals, how much things cost in Oz, etc etc.

Kate

Archived