Relocation Costs

Brown5

Hia, just completing our SS form and have got to put what we think our relocation costs will be: -

could anyone please give me an idea of their shipping costs, we have a 3 bedroomed house, but not alot of furniture, 2 sofa's, display unit, 4 chairs, only taking our bed/matress, got OH tools and bikes to take, along with outside table and chairs. Probably have half a container ...

I don't want to contact the removal companies as they want to know when you are going and that is the million dollar question LOL !

Going to put the flights into the equation, anything else I have to factor in ????

Thanks in advance

Tracey

Hi.

Sounds like you need an iso container, a 40 ft one, your lookin at circa £5k, I enquired about 6 months ago to a major shipping company, that is delivered to my address (London) (dropped off on street) loaded by me, within the day, the shipped to Perth, delivered to address and unloaded by yours truly again! Bear in mind a 40ft iso is Hugh! I thin a 20ft should suffice, and for that it will prob be circa £3k

Hope this helps!

Archived