UK marriage certificate

jodi73red

Hi There,

can anyone tell me if the British marriage certificate is recognised when applying for the partner visa?

I am Australian and my husband is English and we married in the UK, so just wondering if it is accepted as it isn't when applying for a passport in my married name.

Hi There,

can anyone tell me if the British marriage certificate is recognised when applying for the partner visa?

I am Australian and my husband is English and we married in the UK, so just wondering if it is accepted as it isn't when applying for a passport in my married name.

Your UK marriage certificate isnt accepted when you are applying for a passport in your married name????? Are you sure? I certainly have an Aus passport in my married name with a UK marriage cert.

Your UK marriage certificate isnt accepted when you are applying for a passport in your married name????? Are you sure? I certainly have an Aus passport in my married name with a UK marriage cert.

i have been told on more than one occasion that i would need to take out a change of name with the NT government ( haven't lived there since i was 14months old now 37) and pay for that then use that to change my passport into my married name??? i don't know what's going on?

Archived