Advice for Midwife

PARBUTTN

Hi I have just received a message from my sister-in-law who recently saw a migration agent in UK. She has 2yrs experience as a midwife and has been told for migration to QLD, 5yrs exp is required,WA 7yrs and Victoria 2yrs.

I asked if this was for permanent res but they said it is a new law by DIAC and for sponsorship as well.

Im not sure thats correct advice, surely if she found a local hospital that offered her a job and sponsored her it would be ok for her not to have 5yrs for qld??

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Hi there - If she can contact a hospital that sponsors empoyees she doesn't need all that experience - just the 12mths - they help with visa etc and she could get relocation expenses paid too - just has to commit to them for 2yrs. Hope that helps - don't know anything about new rules though sorry.

Hi I have just received a message from my sister-in-law who recently saw a migration agent in UK. She has 2yrs experience as a midwife and has been told for migration to QLD, 5yrs exp is required,WA 7yrs and Victoria 2yrs.

I asked if this was for permanent res but they said it is a new law by DIAC and for sponsorship as well.

Im not sure thats correct advice, surely if she found a local hospital that offered her a job and sponsored her it would be ok for her not to have 5yrs for qld??

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Any midwives applied for 457 recently?

Archived