Any child Care Care Centre Managers in Perth looking for work?

TraceyT

Guest Choccymoose

Hi my other half has been offered a position on Perth. We are still deciding on whether to take it and whether I will be able to find work out there . I am an old style Nneb nursery nurse working towards my Ba in child are and early years. I have nursery management experience and currently work for the local authority in the early years advisory team. I support all types of child are and the 1st year of primary school. I could be working modelling good practice one day, writing and delivering training the next. I run many succesfull parent workshops, lead on forest school development formmy area and also manage the two childminding development workers. I act as a mentor for 2 different quality improvement scheme s and can generally turn my hand to most things child care related. What do you think are my chances of picking up some work ?

Hi my other half has been offered a position on Perth. We are still deciding on whether to take it and whether I will be able to find work out there . I am an old style Nneb nursery nurse working towards my Ba in child are and early years. I have nursery management experience and currently work for the local authority in the early years advisory team. I support all types of child are and the 1st year of primary school. I could be working modelling good practice one day, writing and delivering training the next. I run many succesfull parent workshops, lead on forest school development formmy area and also manage the two childminding development workers. I act as a mentor for 2 different quality improvement scheme s and can generally turn my hand to most things child care related. What do you think are my chances of picking up some work ?

You will probably struggle to get work as a qualified member of staff, unless you have your skills assessed. Your degree when complete will get you lots of work in child care as everyone seems to be screaming for qualified staff.

Good luck

Tracey

Hi,

Not sure of all the details just yet, but are there any Child Care Centre Managers looking for fulltime work near the city?

Please PM if interested.

Tracey

Hi if you dont mind please could you advise on my situation.

We are wanting to emigrate asap but having to wait as i have not got 12months recent work experience! I have been working at management level in education but not early years. I am now BA (Hons) Early Childhood qualified and have 4years previous experince but this was 8years ago. I have completed voluntry work in Early years over past 12months whilst qualifying but this wont be enough for skilled independant assessment purposes, i dont think? do you know anyone who is willing to sponsor childcare coordinator?

We are 100% commited to emigrating but like most are finding all the small print and changes very confusing.:confused:

Any advice would be grately appreciated

Archived