Form 80 Met! What does this mean exactly?

reza

Guest dragsterwish
My form 80 is shown as Met! I got CO only 5 days ago and it was changed to met immediately :eek::eek:

Is my security check over or has it just started ?

Regards:hug:

Hey reza, that's good news for u! They are processing very fast and hopefully you'll be getting your Visa soon!

My form 80 is shown as Met! I got CO only 5 days ago and it was changed to met immediately :eek::eek:

Is my security check over or has it just started ?

Regards:hug:

Hi,

I think security checks for applicants from HR country is a must and it always takes substantial time i.e. 8-12 months. IMHO mistakenly they have changed it to met instead of received.

If they are really done with your security checks than you are really a lucky guy :biggrin:and I shall keep fingers crossed for you.

Best regards

Hi,

I think security checks for applicants from HR country is a must and it always takes substantial time i.e. 8-12 months. IMHO mistakenly they have changed it to met instead of received.

If they are really done with your security checks than you are really a lucky guy :biggrin:and I shall keep fingers crossed for you.

Best regards

Remember that I am a SMP applicant, the same thing happened for my Chinese friend and he got his visa granted in 1 week after allocation of CO

Regards

Remember that I am a SMP applicant, the same thing happened for my Chinese friend and he got his visa granted in 1 week after allocation of CO

Regards

Hi,

Having SMP does not exempt you from the most important preocedure of visa processing that is to carry out the security checks for HR country applicants.

Security checks for applicants from China and India is totaly different from other HR country like Pakistan and Iran.

Wish all the good luck.

Archived