Do I have the application process in the right order?

JoRed4

I've been wondering if I have the order in which things are supposed to be done right.. Correct me please if I am wrong... AQFIII has been obtained. TRA passed last month. Waiting for SA SMP to be released, if we are on their list we apply via SA Immigration for State Sponsorship, once SS is granted then we apply to DIAC for our 176 visa... Is this right? I've noticed looking at people's timelines that people have all kinds of stages in different orders, just wanna make sure that after all this form filling out, web interviews & waiting that I don't mess this up, OH would kill me, he wanted to get an agent but I insisted I would research properly and save us money doing it ourselves!

Its an expensive risk to apply for a 176 visa without SS, in fact i dont think you can, i know when we lodged ours, if they didnt receive confirmation from the state that i had sponsorship within 30 days then my application was ignored. So the long and the short of it, yes, you have it in the right order

I've been wondering if I have the order in which things are supposed to be done right.. Correct me please if I am wrong... AQFIII has been obtained. TRA passed last month. Waiting for SA SMP to be released, if we are on their list we apply via SA Immigration for State Sponsorship, once SS is granted then we apply to DIAC for our 176 visa... Is this right? I've noticed looking at people's timelines that people have all kinds of stages in different orders, just wanna make sure that after all this form filling out, web interviews & waiting that I don't mess this up, OH would kill me, he wanted to get an agent but I insisted I would research properly and save us money doing it ourselves!

You have the sequencing OK. What steps do you propose to take if you are not on the SA list?

Archived