Nurse previously ansco 2323-11 now 254499 nec help !!

Guest Taylor72

Guest Taylor72

Hi can anyone shed some light on whether, being on new Ansco code 254499 nec (NOT ELSEWHERE CLASSIFIED), would put be at the bottom of the nurse processing list ?? Confused.com

Had spoken to some one at queensland work live play who said they had changed my code over to new Anzsco. when i challenged it and said that code didnt match my current job description as a district nurse and felt that the community health code matched better. I was told it would make no difference where finding a job is concerned and only for immigration purposes. I feel its a code when they unsure as to where to place you which is fine so long as it doesnt affect the processing priority at immigration. Im assured it doesnt, but with the bad luck im having lately anything is possible x Please help :confused:

Annette

Good morning...

I'm afraid i can't help Hun, but just keeping your thread active.

Look don't worry, I'm fretting now cos I trained old school and on another thread people are concerned about diplomas and degrees. I don't have either apart from 17 years of excellent nursing experience. So here I am worrying away again. Always something.:cry:

Come on, someone help my dear friend.......:wideeyed:

Guest albertshen08

even I am a QLD applicant, but I really don't know how can i help you, maybe just as hellsbells712 said, making the thread active and waiting for someone can help you

Hi I have applied for Victoria State Sponsorship under ANZSCO 254499 Registered Nurses NEC as it was until recently the only one on thier list. I have a positive skills assessment for ASCO 2323 11. As far as I can guess it makes no difference as ASCO 2323 11 ports over to all classifications of Registered Nurse and all classifications of nurse are on every part of the SOL so it shouldn't make any difference.

My experience is in Neurosciences neurosurgery and HDU and I recently moved to ITU so I didnt fit neatly into surgical or medical. I've e mailed DIAC on their pre lodgement questions address. If they get back to me i'll post it here.

Hi can anyone shed some light on whether, being on new Ansco code 254499 nec (NOT ELSEWHERE CLASSIFIED), would put be at the bottom of the nurse processing list ?? Confused.com

Had spoken to some one at queensland work live play who said they had changed my code over to new Anzsco. when i challenged it and said that code didnt match my current job description as a district nurse and felt that the community health code matched better. I was told it would make no difference where finding a job is concerned and only for immigration purposes. I feel its a code when they unsure as to where to place you which is fine so long as it doesnt affect the processing priority at immigration. Im assured it doesnt, but with the bad luck im having lately anything is possible x Please help :confused:

Annette

From what you have posted, you do not have a problem. Make sure you are registered to practise; if you intend to.

Guest Taylor72
From what you have posted, you do not have a problem. Make sure you are registered to practise; if you intend to.

Thanx Wrussell !!

Im also already registered as a Queensland nurse, just need to move forward with the visa process :daydreaming:

Archived