SMP Tasmania approved by the minister

family S

Guest siamsusie
:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

finally good news just what we were waiting for! cant believe were on it theres actually a small glimmer of hope for us

Thanks Tasmania xx

:hug:You young lady wont be too long in coming over, just a feeling I have in my blood, please dont prove me wrong Kelly:frown::notworthy::hug:

Guest siamsusie
I can't believe the wait is over, ( for this at least!!)

Good luck everyone with their TAS sponsership!!

:notworthy::hug:Crispy, heres hoping 2011 is your year also xx

Guest Emennee
Internet reseach was my job for 6 years. :wink:

The hopefully last TAS countdown:

Hey Family S

It's nice to see that there are other Dutchies wanting to live in Tassie.

I've lived there (in Launceston) for 1,5 years and applied for the Tasmanian sponsorship and visa 176 in Aug 2009. I am waiting since then. Now I'm back in Holland (I live in Haarlem) and can't wait to get back as soon as possible. I got all the police checks and medicals front loaded, so hopefully I'll get a CO assigned soon.

I hope to hear from you, what are your plans, where do you want to live. If you need any help, just let me know, as I said, I've lived there before (all together 3,5 years in Australia) and I have great contact with the Tasmanian immigration office as well.

Take care

Guest Emennee

I GOT THE VISA GRANT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it. I got the CO only 2 days ago, I had to update form 80 yesterday, and today got the grant! The best xmas present ever! I guess it really helps when you frontload everything and they just have to look at your paperwork and send an email: WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA! Or more like this:

VISA GRANT

I refer to this application for a Class VEsubclass 176 Skilled (Migrant) Sponsored visa, which was lodged on 14th August 2009.

On 24 December 2010 a decision was taken to grant Zsuzsanna :anisanta: a Class VE visa.

Aussie here I come!

I GOT THE VISA GRANT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe it. I got the CO only 2 days ago, I had to update form 80 yesterday, and today got the grant! The best xmas present ever! I guess it really helps when you frontload everything and they just have to look at your paperwork and send an email: WELCOME TO AUSTRALIA! Or more like this:

VISA GRANT

I refer to this application for a Class VEsubclass 176 Skilled (Migrant) Sponsored visa, which was lodged on 14th August 2009.

On 24 December 2010 a decision was taken to grant Zsuzsanna :anisanta: a Class VE visa.

Aussie here I come!

Flippin heck!!!! Congratulations!!! I hope they look at mine and Family S's soon!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Emennee
We got our sponsorship today!!

On to the visa application!!! :jiggy:

That's great news! The Tasmanian office is really quick and efficent (the federlas could learn a lot from them)! I read on the forum that it takes months to get a SS from some states! Good luck with the visa application, I hope to see you in Tassie. I'm heading to Australia on the 31 January. No time to waste, the new life is waiting! LIVE THE DREAM!

Guest Emennee

Hi Crispysince70,

You guys still haven't got a CO? That's strange! I was told that Tassie hasn't got many SS sponsored applicants.... so it should go fast(er).

Keep us updated!

Hi everyone. I sent a PLE the other day and recieved a reply this morning!

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

I can confirm that your visa application has been assigned to a case officer.

A preliminary assessment will be conducted on your visa application to determine if any further documentation is required. Once this assessment has been completed your case officer may contact you if they require any additional documents.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.:jiggy:

Guest siamsusie
Hi everyone. I sent a PLE the other day and recieved a reply this morning!

Dear Client,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

I can confirm that your visa application has been assigned to a case officer.

A preliminary assessment will be conducted on your visa application to determine if any further documentation is required. Once this assessment has been completed your case officer may contact you if they require any additional documents.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.:jiggy:

Congratulations Crispy they are coming through finally.... Kellyjamie got her through in 5 days today which is also wonderful news. See her post whey hey!

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-gossip-chat/103803-we-got.html

:hug:Susie x

Archived