Need some advise for appeal on the issue of Cap"n"Cease for pre-sept.2007

Guest luckylucky

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest41681

1. Air Conditioner Refri. Mech., VSC 136, Lodgment Aug. 31, 2007, Med. & PCC approx Dec. 2008

2. Machinist, VSC 136, Lodgment Aug. 27, 2007, Med. & PCC approx Dec. 2008

They both their DDs back before a week

What is your profile status asl etc....?

Guest TheStig

Its a sad case for all pre-2007 C&C applicants and the future is not looking very bright for me being in Cat 4. If you are still keen on moving to AU, why don't you apply for another PR whilst waiting for the refund to come in? Electricians in on the new SOL isn't it?

Guest TheStig
Can my brother who is Australia citizen ask for the delay in the processing of my application.

Why would you ever want your application to be delayed?

My dear friend my application has not been capped under the Cap and Cease. 496 and 495 have not been capped and ceased. But the problem with 496 and 495 is that they have not mentioned anything about the fate of these particular classes. So I want clear answer from DIAC on this .

Its a sad case for all pre-2007 C&C applicants and the future is not looking very bright for me being in Cat 4. If you are still keen on moving to AU, why don't you apply for another PR whilst waiting for the refund to come in? Electricians in on the new SOL isn't it?

hi stig,electrician are always on top demanded occupation in oz but it cant be understood till now for what types of alien sparky they r looking for.i had fulfilled all conditions above than a average sparky applicant ,in spite of that they ignore my skills and ceased me .it was like asking for insult. so now i have completely mess the idea of migrate to oz through new application.it would be a fool's decision to jump in another muddy oz immig.i can't spend even a cent on bloody oz immi in future.they are refunding money ,but what about our 3-1/2yrs they have already spoiled.in these years i have missed out so many job opportunities, delay in marriage,settlements in life and so on.chris evan have make my life miserable and i will always pray for him

hi stig,electrician are always on top demanded occupation in oz but it cant be understood till now for what types of alien sparky they r looking for.i had fulfilled all conditions above than a average sparky applicant ,in spite of that they ignore my skills and ceased me .it was like asking for insult. so now i have completely mess the idea of migrate to oz through new application.it would be a fool's decision to jump in another muddy oz immig.i can't spend even a cent on bloody oz immi in future.they are refunding money ,but what about our 3-1/2yrs they have already spoiled.in these years i have missed out so many job opportunities, delay in marriage,settlements in life and so on.chris evan have make my life miserable and i will always pray for him

Hi electrical guy I find that very strange, I have many friends who migrated to Australia under electrician occupation with out issue. As you mention electrician is always in demand and processing should be quicker than other occupations, why do you deserve such treatment?

Guest luckylucky

Hi TheStig,

Its the matter of trust and also pre-sep have to go or start from intial or from starting point like new applicant start and thier assessments etc , That's why Majority are not interested , Even you can see student visa are dropping fall due to uncertainty about policy , They don't care of others , They are just Mismanagers .

Regards,

Lucky.

Guest TheStig

Hi Electric guy, this is a tricky situation as the immigration legislation states that an applicant will be assessed based on the status on the day the application was made. However for the pre-Sept 07 applicants, the entire subclass was replaced and this gave the government the power grant say 20,000 or so applications and C&C the rest. The lucky ones went through and the unlucky ones were left behind. How they picked those to be processed, no one knows but what it clear is that Electricians are in high demand in AU. Then came in the swift chop and changes and most applicants were left wondering what had hit them. Just curious, were you given any other options when C&C? Or just wait for a refund?

Guest TheStig
My dear friend my application has not been capped under the Cap and Cease. 496 and 495 have not been capped and ceased. But the problem with 496 and 495 is that they have not mentioned anything about the fate of these particular classes. So I want clear answer from DIAC on this .

Thanks but aren't you in Cat 4 the same as me? According to DIAC's service standards, Cat 4 applicants will only be processed once Cat 1,2 &3 applicants are processed. My constant emails to DIAC have come back with a standard template response. Its almost 2 years since I put in my application but guess you have been waiting even longer. GL to all.

Hi electrical guy I find that very strange, I have many friends who migrated to Australia under electrician occupation with out issue. As you mention electrician is always in demand and processing should be quicker than other occupations, why do you deserve such treatment?

hi jeo ,chris evan is the holy spirit:laugh: who is also now known as racist to a specific sub continent and for this he has used his extereme power to show his supermacy.thats why he was moved to education & emply. and he did same treatment to that resulting disaster in oz edu. actually the whole immi. policies were set to please and lure voters but all this went in vain when they failed to get majority.my final conclusion is the DIAC is inncapable and puppet dept of oz govt.,not have adequate qualifications and sense to dealt with fair applicants so it will be another shame to knock their door again

Hi Electric guy, this is a tricky situation as the immigration legislation states that an applicant will be assessed based on the status on the day the application was made. However for the pre-Sept 07 applicants, the entire subclass was replaced and this gave the government the power grant say 20,000 or so applications and C&C the rest. The lucky ones went through and the unlucky ones were left behind. How they picked those to be processed, no one knows but what it clear is that Electricians are in high demand in AU. Then came in the swift chop and changes and most applicants were left wondering what had hit them. Just curious, were you given any other options when C&C? Or just wait for a refund?

hi, they left no room to wait for and oz court is the only i could rely for fair judgment although its not clear this is realistic .other guys are attempting challenge to immi minister so obvious waiting with patience could be .CL associate have filed case for their clients and this petition is in processing in megis. court .

hi jeo ,chris evan is the holy spirit:laugh: who is also now known as racist to a specific sub continent and for this he has used his extereme power to show his supermacy.thats why he was moved to education & emply. and he did same treatment to that resulting disaster in oz edu. actually the whole immi. policies were set to please and lure voters but all this went in vain when they failed to get majority.my final conclusion is the DIAC is inncapable and puppet dept of oz govt.,not have adequate qualifications and sense to dealt with fair applicants so it will be another shame to knock their door again

Ah well in that case you should count yourself lucky, imagine if your application was successful and you then came to live in such a horrible incapable corrupt society such as Australia.

Sometimes these things work out for the best.... maybe you should consider Afghanistan or Iraq instead, I hear they might need to do a spot of rebuilding over there and a adequate qualified Electrician would be made to feel more appreciated.

Hi electrical guy,

Your comment is unfair to us Australian citizens.

Remember, fundamentally DIAC is working to serve Australia and its people, not visa applicants. Many think DIAC has done a good job in selecting only the appropriate migrants in when our cities' housing and transport are bursting at seams, many also thank DIAC for downsizing the education industry so only the 'good' and sustainable operators prevail. In many people's views, DIAC is a competent organisation, as it does not allow in random people who just "wanna get in, no matter what".

In this country not everything is for sale you know. Australian people don't always think about $$$ or selling visas or quality of life at whatever cost. We aren't easily 'lured' to vote for someone because of some racial scaremongering as you implied either.

Why is it that when someone isn't doing things YOUR way then they are incompetent.

Ah well in that case you should count yourself lucky, imagine if your application was successful and you then came to live in such a horrible incapable corrupt society such as Australia.

Sometimes these things work out for the best.... maybe you should consider Afghanistan or Iraq instead, I hear they might need to do a spot of rebuilding over there and a adequate qualified Electrician would be made to feel more appreciated.

yes it is true for now when i knew about greediness of oz immi. ,wants more bucks for holding me next 3 or more years in their black hole.they are always doubted on past decisions so ,changing it hourly it means they are not matured enough to dealt with outer world.present iraq is paying for their rich oil sources lotted by more developed nations ,u know well.same afghanistan was made as a platform to hold up on their rivals by powerful one and bearing for what his people not accounted by. so plz dont be egoistic for your living ,it is not what u earn . what about the case of mohd . anief declared militant in past without going deeper inside the matter showing racism ,so now he is attempting case for self respect .i never say about oz citizen the corrupt but these are the some handful diplomatic politicians who damaged oz reputation severally.dont tell me about australian people they are always fair and truthful. i have still option of lodgement but my dignity doesnt allow me to go for another illusion set by diac.thanks for your kind suggestion.

Hi electrical guy,

Your comment is unfair to us Australian citizens.

Remember, fundamentally DIAC is working to serve Australia and its people, not visa applicants. Many think DIAC has done a good job in selecting only the appropriate migrants in when our cities' housing and transport are bursting at seams, many also thank DIAC for downsizing the education industry so only the 'good' and sustainable operators prevail. In many people's views, DIAC is a competent organisation, as it does not allow in random people who just "wanna get in, no matter what".

so if i was not 'good' and qualified one to immigrate then why they process almost to final step of visa grant and asked for med/pcc just before a month when the chris evan showed his intension of capping the backlog.in edu. when they have enough money to boost economy in a desired path ,'road closed' signboard was placed. there was no screening of numbers of visas to grant in their year plan before that,then suddenly their infrastructure failed to handle these migrants.it means immi. minister was in deep sleep in past years.

In this country not everything is for sale you know. Australian people don't always think about $$$ or selling visas or quality of life at whatever cost. We aren't easily 'lured' to vote for someone because of some racial scaremongering as you implied either.

Why is it that when someone isn't doing things YOUR way then they are incompetent.

i doesnt want things my way but it should be through a ' fair way ' we were told earlier and goal post should not be changed to self convenience

Electrical Guy, I reckon that you have three choices:

1. Re-apply for an Australian visa.
  2. Make an appeal against the ruling.
  3. Give up on Australia, and either stay at home or try another country.

If you want to try the first then aim for IELTS 6 or 7, a state nomination for an SMP, and be willing to redo police and medical checks. If electricians are on any SMP then you could well have a visa inside of a year.

Appealing the decision is likely to involve solicitors. This will be hugely expensive and could well take longer than the first alternative. I really wouldn't suggest it.

Guest luckylucky

If you want to try the first then aim for IELTS 6 or 7, a state nomination for an SMP, and be willing to redo police and medical checks. If electricians are on any SMP then you could well have a visa inside of a year.

Appealing the decision is likely to involve solicitors. This will be hugely expensive and could well take longer than the first alternative. I really wouldn't suggest it.

Hi Graemsay,

Guest luckylucky

Hi Graemsay,

May be your sympathy with us but I don't think that first option is good even I feel personally It will be next Dark black hole for pre-sep-2007 because As I said in my previous thread that It's matter of trust , we pre-sep-2007 can't trust further on Australian Bull **** Minister and therefore you can see Arrival Visa of Student decline day to day and Now for some how they are announced new relax changes for Student visa Because education industry are underpressure in their country au.

We have faced already miscommitment By DIAC like when we applied , Diac said as written that Application completion time between 12-15 month for offshore applicants etc. but after 03-04 years What we have got the reply by minister even we are on top of Demand in Asutralian market also we were ready for test as well if required , Can any say that we had applied for VAC ?

We can't afford to go for next 03-04 years backlog. :arghh:

The minister of immigration or the dept. of immigration are player , they are playing with our money, time and our emotions ,Their brain are full of bull **** .

Remember I am not against of innocent australian citizens , I am annoying to the bad decision made by Racist Minister of Immigration Chris evan .

Regards,

Lucky.

yes it is true for now when i knew about greediness of oz immi. ,wants more bucks for holding me next 3 or more years in their black hole.they are always doubted on past decisions so ,changing it hourly it means they are not matured enough to dealt with outer world.present iraq is paying for their rich oil sources lotted by more developed nations ,u know well.same afghanistan was made as a platform to hold up on their rivals by powerful one and bearing for what his people not accounted by. so plz dont be egoistic for your living ,it is not what u earn . what about the case of mohd . anief declared militant in past without going deeper inside the matter showing racism ,so now he is attempting case for self respect .i never say about oz citizen the corrupt but these are the some handful diplomatic politicians who damaged oz reputation severally.dont tell me about australian people they are always fair and truthful. i have still option of lodgement but my dignity doesnt allow me to go for another illusion set by diac.thanks for your kind suggestion.

Not sure where you are going with all this, I still find it strange that my friend who is an electrician from the UK recently only took 9 months for his PR to be processed. I cannot understand why yours would take more than 3 years unless there was some underlying issue that you have failed to mention here.

I think it is wrong that you indicate that DIAC is racist, if this was so how can you explain the many successful PR visa applicants in the IT sector from the sub-continent who managed to be granted a visa from the same government dept?

Some people are just not suitable for Australia...... no point in blaming everyone else, its a matter of acceptance.

Regardless of whether or not DIAC are fair or racist, if you want to get into Australia you have to play under their rules. Moaning about it on an immigration forum isn't going to result in a visa anytime soon.

I don't know if DIAC is prejudiced, though there are anecdotes that applications from Western countries proceed more smoothly than those from Asia, and the IELTS test effectively discriminates against those whose first language isn't European.

The situation with Australia is that there are far more applicants than there are places. Leaving aside wistful thinking that they will hand out visas to everyone in the backlog, it's imperative that would-be migrants make themselves as attractive to DIAC as possible.

And to do this:

• Have an in-demand occupation.
  • Get on an SMP or find an employer to sponsor you.
  • Score highly in the IELTS test.

This has been my standard advice to any applicant for the last twelve months.

If you want to go to Oz then you're going to have to submit another application and wait for anything up to several years. If you don't like that then you aren't going.

How can someone even REMOTELY think DIAC is racist, if you look up any immigration stats you'll see that people from India and mainland China form a massive bulk in each year's immigration intake - a racist government wouldn't do that! The two combined outnumber immigrants from the UK by miles!

In regards to IELTS, like it or not, Australia is an English-speaking country, if you score well you'll do well in securing and excelling at your job and benefit Australia; so if you speak English well, you'll be given an advantage - NOTHING to do with your race (e.g. people from Singapore will have that advantage, and honestly, do they check your race at IELTS tests!!??).

It kind of annoys me when some people here don't even acknowledge these simple facts and logics, because they don't suit their (false) agenda. Take a long hard look people...

Archived