If we all cross our fingers...??

GaryandGillDublin

Who knows what is going on behind the closed doors of WA Migration Dept/Chris Bowen's office... And frankly we are never going to find out, if the unanswered emails or automated responses are anything to go by.

We are all clinging to anything that gives us a bit of hope day to day. It is 1st December tomorrow, maybe just maybe, if we all cross our fingers we might just wake up to some good news...

We can but hope... :daydreaming: So fingers crossed everybody... Maybe this month will begin on a positive note ... x

Guest perth42

We can but hope, you're right... I'm hoping for a bit of sunshine in the morning as well! I started a thread last night (Dear Mr Bowen) and made progress (I hope, even if it was for self satisfaction!) in emailing mr b via his facebook account... Also emailed abc as they had a migration/tradies shortage story.. Who knows... Let's see what the morning brings! :wink:

Guest dragsterwish
Who knows what is going on behind the closed doors of WA Migration Dept/Chris Bowen's office... And frankly we are never going to find out, if the unanswered emails or automated responses are anything to go by.

We are all clinging to anything that gives us a bit of hope day to day. It is 1st December tomorrow, maybe just maybe, if we all cross our fingers we might just wake up to some good news...

We can but hope... :daydreaming: So fingers crossed everybody... Maybe this month will begin on a positive note ... x

Sigh... it didn't help. Woke up this morning to a brand new month - Dec- but the WA/DIAC website remains silent on WA's SMP. Better off catching more sleep....:SLEEP:

Guest obelixous
Well i was really hoping for a fab birthday present this morning... its the first of december and its my birthday, please WA give me the best present ever !!!!

Many happy returns of the day!

Archived