SA SS Approved whoop whoop

clan mac

Hi All,

I need to share this - I checked the SA tracker this morning and discovered that our state sponsorhsip application is showing as approved today. I actually screamed as I was reading it. I will now email our agent and see what's next whoop whoop

Lorraine :rolleyes:

Great stuff , Our Sa SS came through 22/10/10 and lodged that week ,

Ive no idea how long the process takes or should take . Have you ?

Hopefully they will get their act together now and things will speed up , FINGER AND TOES CROSSED ! LOL

well done guys !

Guest Lankan1
Hi All,

I need to share this - I checked the SA tracker this morning and discovered that our state sponsorhsip application is showing as approved today. I actually screamed as I was reading it. I will now email our agent and see what's next whoop whoop

Lorraine :rolleyes:

Congrats!:wubclub: It seems from your time line that SA is processing apps quickly! You lodged it on 4th November ?? I lodged with VIC on the same date & still waiting!!!

Great stuff , Our Sa SS came through 22/10/10 and lodged that week ,

Ive no idea how long the process takes or should take . Have you ?

Hopefully they will get their act together now and things will speed up , FINGER AND TOES CROSSED ! LOL

well done guys !

Hi

Like you we will lodge this week, but I think the processing times will depend on the particular priority category, which will be determined more clearly for us all if our respective occupations are on the SA SMP.

At the moment we will be category 3 son anything up to a 3 year wait???? However if SA SMP has oh occupation on it we will move to cat 2.

I hope and pray for good news for everyone waiting and who knows if we all get cat 2 processing I suggest we have a big party in Adelaide - any takers????

thanks to all who replied

Lorraine x:hug:

Guest jigarercivil

Dont worry mate...you got SS from SA today so your occupation in SMP...I have been approved before 1 month as per interim list so we must in SMP....you are one step closer to VISA,....SA will announce SMP in few weeks so we will get CO within 1 or 2 months...we will celebrate our party at Adelaide:biggrin: I will join:biglaugh:

Hi

Like you we will lodge this week, but I think the processing times will depend on the particular priority category, which will be determined more clearly for us all if our respective occupations are on the SA SMP.

At the moment we will be category 3 son anything up to a 3 year wait???? However if SA SMP has oh occupation on it we will move to cat 2.

I hope and pray for good news for everyone waiting and who knows if we all get cat 2 processing I suggest we have a big party in Adelaide - any takers????

thanks to all who replied

Lorraine x:hug:

Archived