You know its the right decision when everything comes together

twinsmom65

Well in just over a week we will be on our way back to Canada.

You know, I am a firm believer in things happen for a reason and fate, and our move back to Canada is a prime example.

In less than 3 weeks since we made the decision to move back, I have sold my car and all our belongings (well except for clothes lol).

All our animals have been rehomed to loving new homes.

Tickets are now booked, and picked up.

Job offer came through in writing yesterday for myself, same company I worked for prior to moving to Australia, except that I now will be making about $7k a year more than 2 years ago, and more money than I am making right now in Australia, plus bonuses, mobile phone, laptop, health benefits and mileage paid.

So all in all this move back has just fallen into place so easily, that I am convinced that someone was looking out for us, and it is definetly the right move for us.

Cheers

Karen

Good luck with everything Karen, I agree that when things fall into place it is a sign you are doing the right thing. Are your twins happy too? Things fell into place freakishly easy for us to come back here and it's been pretty easy all the way. Best of luck for your trip...are you buying a new house when you get home?

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Karen

I am glad that everything has worked out with your plans for your journey home. Don't loose touch as it would be lovely to see how you settle back in.

Hugs

Kate

Karen, Have followed your journey on here and you have had some very fierce lows and not knowing what to do for the best but as you say things happen and fate is always a leader.... you must feel so relieved to have made the decision to go back home and everything is falling into place. You can feel the positivity in this post as you read..where as the last few you could feel the pain and lows you were experiencing.

Good luck hun and let us know how you get on. xxxxxx:hug:

Guest annemarie and brian

karen good luck with the move back and i believe in fate and things happen for a reason,all the luck in the world.

annemarie

p.s not long now then..

Archived