Air Asia?

Rodfan

Guest sceadugenga

I fly Air Asia regularly, mainly domestic flights in Asia.

I've never done the UK run but don't take it for granted that they are cheaper than anyone else. Have a good search on the internet and shop around the travel agents before you commit yourself.

Guest peacock

Last week they were selling seats to UK for about $650 return, flatbed seats for about 3k return, I have flown then to Bali ect and was crammend in, did not fancy that for 24 hours to the UK, like the comfort of Emirates

Guest siamsusie
Hi,

would love to here feedback from anyone who has flown with them (OZ to Uk)

Cheers:wink::wink:

Hi Rodfan... Parleycross has just arrived back from the UK using Air Asia

"I bought a new bag, max carry on size and planned carefully what I would take and it worked out well.

Yes I would definitely fly them again. I also flew Easyjet and Ryanair quite a bit in Europe and got some really cheap flights.

What I did, and I would recommend others to try it is just to fly with a carry on bag only and never check in a bag. The airlines charge extra for everything and if you can get away with carry on you save money.

Air Asia were fine, I did pay extra for the seats with the longer leg room which I think was a good idea for the long flights. Melb to KL 8 hours and KL to UK 13 hours.

The only gripe really is the check in process from KL to Melbourne. You can't check in online so have to queue up and it was very slow. This is not Air Asias fault but the Aus government who make them confirm the passenger has the right visa at time of check in. "

I'm waffling on but yes I will go with them again.

If you can book when they have their sales then they are very cheap fares and the flight and food was fine. "

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-gossip-chat/99422-scammers-thieves-europe.html post.4

:wubclub:Susie

Yes I thought they were good and plan to use them again.

They are so cheap (at sale time) you willingly accept a few compromises.

They are about to start direct flights to Paris and if you are quick you can get KL to Paris for $152.

Sure you can get a little more pampered at a much higher cost with other airlines, but I just figure it gives me more money to spend at my destination.

Thanks for the replies, so far they sound ok for what you pay to fly with them, my son and a couple of his mates have just booked flights for next year, only prob. they have 21hrs to wait for connecting flights, but got a bargin so plan to get a hotel room for the day, will still be worth while for the price they paid.

Thanks for the replies, so far they sound ok for what you pay to fly with them, my son and a couple of his mates have just booked flights for next year, only prob. they have 21hrs to wait for connecting flights, but got a bargin so plan to get a hotel room for the day, will still be worth while for the price they paid.

If the connection is in KL then you can get a hotel room really cheap

Archived