Some info needed thank you :-))

Irishgirl1

Hi There

I said my last post was my last post, but I have come back to see if you someone would kindly be able to help with some questions I have about my Cousin??

My Cousin moved to Australia in 1986 as a 8 year old and she returned to Ireland with her parents in 1994 but has got Australian Citizenship.

My Questions are if anyone can help as she is wanting to move back to Perth

She is now married with 3 children what does she need to do if she can to get Visas for the kids and her OH?

Will she be entitled to any family assistance or anything like that?

One of her Sons has learning difficulties and has an Assistant at school will that be something that could happen here do you think??

Thank you to anyone who can help, I have tried to look up some info but don't seem to be getting anywhere, maybe I am looking in the wrong places.

Thank you

Laney xxx

IF she is a citizen and had an aussie passport she shouldnt need anything else!.....should she?

No nothing else, should be able to return whenever she wants. Guess her husband would have to apply for a spouse visa but I'll leave that to the experts?

It looks like she would get family assistance as she would meet the requirements by residing in Australia and being a citizen - and her children would meet this requirement:

"The relevant child must also meet the above requirements or must be living with the claimant."

(Family Assistance Office | Residency Requirements General)

Guest siamsusie

Not related and I hope this matter is resolved soon, but so lovely to see you again, I have missed you.:hug: Lainey... love Susie xxx

And whilst we are talking we have a Woman's thread which could be up your street, very peaceful, cheeky, informative and just plain nice... maybe give it a try you would be so welcome Lainey!!! xxxx

Thank you all for the quick replys:hug:

Fish.O1 thank for the link, that helps heaps and I just found out that the kids already have Australian Passports it will just be a matter of getting her OH the required visa

Thank you Emmaroo and Joanne

Ah Susie you are lovely thank you might have a peek :smile:

Cheers Laney:hug:

Guest siamsusie
Thank you all for the quick replys:hug:

Fish.O1 thank for the link, that helps heaps and I just found out that the kids already have Australian Passports it will just be a matter of getting her OH the required visa

Thank you Emmaroo and Joanne

Ah Susie you are lovely thank you might have a peek :smile:

Cheers Laney:hug:

I remembered the stories of how when you emigrated with your parents how brattish you were:laugh:... do come and relate some of the stories on Women's threads, because it does give us the courage when we are down/lonely etc Lainey.... used to love your little tales.:hug:

Archived