lodging form 80 and 1221

inception

hi,

I lodged my 885 application online in August and I've uploaded all the documents specified in the documents checklist that was in the online system. However I just recently realised that I haven't submitted the forms 80 and 1221. I've been hearing from some people that these forms have to be submitted at the time of application. Is it too late for me to supply these forms as the 28 days timeframe to lodge documents after the date of application has passed now? Please advise.

Guest jigarercivil

no need to worry if u have filled earlier then best but dont worry .....when CO will allocate he/she will send you request to fill this forms

hi,

I lodged my 885 application online in August and I've uploaded all the documents specified in the documents checklist that was in the online system. However I just recently realised that I haven't submitted the forms 80 and 1221. I've been hearing from some people that these forms have to be submitted at the time of application. Is it too late for me to supply these forms as the 28 days timeframe to lodge documents after the date of application has passed now? Please advise.

Hi Jigarecivil,

I have recently applied for a 176 family sponsored visa online , form 80 and 1221 were not asked for in the document checklist ,did you send these with your application? i noticed you recently sent yours? did you do an online or paper application? I only have a few days left so need to know if i have to fill these forms in or not.

Guest VickyMel

Hi Inception

We attached ours when we applied mainly because a lot of people were being asked for them. I think you can still add them after the 28 days that is mentioned on the initial application. Maybe fill them out and then go onto the application and see if you can add. I think there is also the possibility of emailing them to DIAC and they will attach them for you.

Some people do not get asked for them at all.

VickyMel

Guest VickyMel

My OH is a bit of a wizz with computers - he changed something and we managed to fill in the pdf file on teh computer and we combined it together as a single file as we scanned the last page that we had signed.

I was going to complete - then print - then scan - what a pain it would make sense that we could fill it in - eaiser for DIAC to read.

VickyMel

I'm sure that some pdf software may be able to do it.

It still seems to be letting me attach docs, this may seem like a stupid question but as form 80 won't let you save filled out application did you fill it out print it then scan so you could send it or is there an easier way?

Thanks in advance

Yes that is what I did, then couln't upload the file so had to do every page seperately!! Wish I could have done what VickMel did! DIAC won't think much of my IT skills, thank god I'm a nurse. I sent these forms cos they were on the email I got sent from DIAC after I lodged my 176 application, they weren't on the original document checklist at the time I lodged.

Gill x

Archived