Category 2's - Where are you now?

GGx0x0

I also emailed H.O.C a couple of days ago & the reply I got today is ever more vague... it does not even says that there is a backlog or anything like it. It just says that it is under assessment :mad:

I guess I was lucky.....:confused:

It´s been more than 1 month now....I think I will have to wait for 1 more.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest koko1

Hi All,

Please, does anyone have problem with employment check before?

Mine had issues and I dont know how to go about it. My Co sent me an email that contrary info was received by my referee. That I have 28 day to respond otherwise decision will be taken based on the info received. that some of the answers to question he was asked were conflicting with info on the company website. that this was raising doubts aboutmy employment.

what can I do so that my application wont have problem. I am a legitimate staff of the company and the referee is the owner of the company. Please, help!

Hi All,

Please, does anyone have problem with employment check before?

Mine had issues and I dont know how to go about it. My Co sent me an email that contrary info was received by my referee. That I have 28 day to respond otherwise decision will be taken based on the info received. that some of the answers to question he was asked were conflicting with info on the company website. that this was raising doubts aboutmy employment.

what can I do so that my application wont have problem. I am a legitimate staff of the company and the referee is the owner of the company. Please, help!

Hi Koko

I would suggest getting a witnessed or certified document from your referee stating that you are a potentially employee in his company and clarifying the conflicting points with what you have said.

Good luck!

Guest carrick2

hi all...........we booked our flights for perth,we fly on the 18th jan 2012....so we started to get a few prices for the shippin of our house contents,the ching ching just keeps risin doesnt it, what i was wonderin was if any of you folks from ireland(north an south) are for taking your contents over an what sort o price have yas got for a 20' container or a shared one and with which company, any info would be much appreciated.................robin

Guest travelsparks
hi all...........we booked our flights for perth,we fly on the 18th jan 2012....so we started to get a few prices for the shippin of our house contents,the ching ching just keeps risin doesnt it, what i was wonderin was if any of you folks from ireland(north an south) are for taking your contents over an what sort o price have yas got for a 20' container or a shared one and with which company, any info would be much appreciated.................robin

good luck we move to perth on 07January 2012

Guest SusieOR

I dont have specifics for you but if you check out the "is there any irish" thread... there has been a few people on there posting details of quotes from shipping companies... just look back through the pages & you will find something... hope this helps...

Guest recherche
Congrats Scubabud.........

Looks everybody on cat 2 got visas......except me. I donno what really went wrong with our application. agent says everything was ok. he has sent email to co but no response from co. have very thin hopes now. Looks like DIAC is cherry picking applns as per their wish not as per the rules.

AIM +ve Aug-09, SA-SS: sep-09, Paper based 475 appln: 22-sep-09, CO: 01-feb-2011, medicals: 07-feb-2011, PCC: 02-mar-2011, no news after that, even no response to emails from CO.

hey Choksy, just want to say hang in there.. I had the same experience..submitted everything in February. Everything was met, but it took over 2 months for my CO to finally grant me the visa. According to my agent, my CO don't reply to their emails as well.. so hopefully your CO will grant you your visa soon! perhaps us 475 applications just take longer :(

Guest Colorana
Dear Colorana,

I am really happy for you! Congratulations....

It´s really good to see an environmental engineer making it, and also after being together on the other thread for a while...

Don´t forget about our barbecue....you can start buying the meat! :jimlad:

Congratulations again. You deserve it!

Carolina

Thank you very much my friend!...I think you and I have a couple of things in common..I will send you a private message with more details. Regarding the barbie. Of course is still ON. I will start looking for places to buy nice meat in Sydney (ooohhh another thing in my long list of things to search on the internet..:wacko:). Diana

Guest rex123
hey Choksy, just want to say hang in there.. I had the same experience..submitted everything in February. Everything was met, but it took over 2 months for my CO to finally grant me the visa. According to my agent, my CO don't reply to their emails as well.. so hopefully your CO will grant you your visa soon! perhaps us 475 applications just take longer :(

WHY 475 APPLICATIONS TAKE LONG PROCESSING TIME THAN OTHER?????????????????

Can you clarify this

Thanks Rex

Guest recherche
WHY 475 APPLICATIONS TAKE LONG PROCESSING TIME THAN OTHER?????????????????

Can you clarify this

Thanks Rex

HI Rex,

I do not know why... im just guessing that it takes longer.. it might not even be true.. it might just be that Chosky and I have a CO who works really slowly!

Guest rex123

which team CO you have? I too applied for 475 NSW and in category 2 and expecting CO anytime.

Minister announced that the immigration will focus more in regional areas. Will it help 475 to process faster?

Rex

Guest rmansoor

Name:Rehman

Date of Visa application:176

Nationality:Pakistani

High/Low Risk:HR

Trade/profession:ICT-261313

Visa type:176

Which State Sponsored:VIC

Date of SMP Applications:4-Nov-2010

Date of SMP Granted:4-4-2011

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Alhamdulillah today i finally lodged 176 - Sponsored visa application with DIAC. and got the TRN

pls guide me what next i have to do, means sending and uploading documents to DIAC .

In which address i need to sent the certified copy of documents to DIAC ?

Do i need to include "Electronic Visas Application-Receipt details" when sending the certified copy of documents to DIAC ?

How long i can upload required documents required at DIAC website from the date to application submitted ?

Thanks in Advance

Rehman

Just an update on my information.

Name: cjdrum

Date of Visa application: 21 May 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 176

Which State Sponsored: VIC

Date of SMP Applications: 1 April 2011

Date of SMP Granted: 11 April 2011

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Medicals done on: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable): Not Yet

Date visa granted: Not Yet

Hello guys,

Im from the Cat 3 thread, so dont really know any one on this side, Im just wishing you all the very best of luck! Inc my mate Natasha!

Proview

Guest Mongobear

Connie, Connie, Connie WAKE UP !!! We've GOT IT ! GOT IT ! GOT IT !

Turn me purple please! :hug:

Name: Mongobear

Date of Visa application: 5th May 2010

Nationality: German

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Computer professional (nec) - 2231-79

Date of SMP Applications: 4th Nov 2010

Date of SMP Granted: 1st April 2011

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-November 2010 Category: 4

Medicals submitted: 20th May 2011

Police check submitted: 5th Mayil 2011

Date CO assigned: 14 April 2011

Date visa granted: 23rd May 2011

Guest seban123

What a fantastic news to start my week...

Extremely happy for you ULI..

my regards to ur family and the lil bugger :)

WOw...Mongobear...never thought this day would come :laugh:

Guest koko1
Hi Koko

I would suggest getting a witnessed or certified document from your referee stating that you are a potentially employee in his company and clarifying the conflicting points with what you have said.

Good luck!

Dear Houciaus,

Thanks so very much for your information. I have had my referee do that, and I have already sent the document to my CO. Colour scanned document but not certified photo copy. I hope it works for me.

Regards,

Guest koko1
Hi Koko

Good luck!

Dear Houciaus,

Thanks for your info. I have had my boss do that, and I have already sent the document to my CO. Hope it works for me

Regards,

Guest SusieOR

We got our case officer today...

OMG, I cant beleive we are finally getting somewhere, we are over the moon!!!

We are still waiting for 2 passports to come back for our 2 daughters... come on passport office, we need them asap!

Medicals booked for 13th June.

We need to get police certs for Ireland, UK & Australia!!!

I can bearly type...

Susie :yes:

Am I right in thinking that when you recieve the police certificates you open them then scan it directly to ur co? My certificates havent arrived yet but have just realised that i'm not entirely sure about what I have to do with them & my co hasnt really said they just told me to get them??

Amazing news Uli :jiggy: you've did it mate :jiggy: my huge congratulations to you and the family.:wubclub:

Guest SusieOR
Am I right in thinking that when you recieve the police certificates you open them then scan it directly to ur co? My certificates havent arrived yet but have just realised that i'm not entirely sure about what I have to do with them & my co hasnt really said they just told me to get them??

I would say so although we have an agent so we have to forward them on to them!!!

Someone will know for sure...

Good Luck

Scan them and upload them to your visa application, I sent an email to my CO also just to let them know..................regards

Archived